Reviews for Immortal Desires Can be Deadly
Chrissiel chapter 17 . 8/13
Please please update this story I have enjoyed it very much and I would love to see what happens next so please try to
finish it thank you
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 17 . 7/9
Awesome story, so far! Love it! Hope you get a chance to write more. Great Carlisle and Bella story
Dezirae Lincoln chapter 9 . 4/19
my question is where is esme and who are edwards sources?
twilightfangirl chapter 1 . 2/28
i wish Esme was in the story i am sure she will understand that Carlisle and Bella are true soulmates
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 17 . 2/18
great story so far! I called wait for your update!
rmiser1994 chapter 17 . 1/11
lovely story so far! .
babesbraves chapter 17 . 11/21/2015
Such a pity this story is left in limbo it's too good to waste!
RosaConnor12 chapter 17 . 6/20/2015
I liked that promise that Carlisle made at the end of the chapter because he figured out what Edward did to bella.
chrisc8706 chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
I noticed a few chapters ago,how come Esme is not in the story?
Gypsy London Rose chapter 17 . 4/27/2015
Oh man! You have to continue this story. It's so good. I hope Eddie gets whats coming to him. You are a great writer. Can't wait for more.
B4bidden.Products chapter 17 . 3/28/2015
Hey loving this story its so different from others I've read on here its a nice change. Would really really really love if u could update soon pls xx
pegasus5406 chapter 17 . 3/25/2015
Great story hon...I'm enjoying it very much...please update soon, please...bigg huggs. Peggy
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 17 . 2/17/2015
This is a fantastic story! I love it! Amazing! Will you ever finish it? Please? I hope so!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 17 . 1/30/2015
h√Ęte de la suite
keep going chapter 17 . 1/7/2015
Absolutely beautiful the way you brought the romance, comedy and the intelligence of both Bella and Carlisle.