Reviews for Immortal Desires Can be Deadly
B4bidden.Products chapter 17 . 3/28
Hey loving this story its so different from others I've read on here its a nice change. Would really really really love if u could update soon pls xx
pegasus5406 chapter 17 . 3/25
Great story hon...I'm enjoying it very much...please update soon, please...bigg huggs. Peggy
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 17 . 2/17
This is a fantastic story! I love it! Amazing! Will you ever finish it? Please? I hope so!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 17 . 1/30
h√Ęte de la suite
keep going chapter 17 . 1/7
Absolutely beautiful the way you brought the romance, comedy and the intelligence of both Bella and Carlisle.
Please update
LadyLiyah chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Edward is a damn *&#* * .
I love the story
Goldielover chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Loving this story. Hoping there will be another update in the not too distant future.
mickkila chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
Awesome story
Guest chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
OMG I READ THIS THINKING IT WAS COMPLETE...NOW I'M INCOMPLETE. PLEASE UPDATE
bellislefan chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
YAY please update soon
Khyharah chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
I like this story, especially the slow build of their relationship. Can't wait to see some punishment dealt to Edward. Hope u can update soon!
Babysis64 chapter 17 . 9/13/2014
wow thank you for sending another chapter update, it was good I thought. So Marcus has helped them a bit with understanding what is stopping them in the bonding area of the relationship as a mated couple. But they know now that they are in fact true mates. I hope that Bella can heal from the rape.I also hope that they can find Edward and stop him from what ever he is planning right. They should let the wolves know what Edward is up too also right. Thank you for the update, and have a good weekend.
catjumped1 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
I am so glad you updated! Please try not to keep us waiting this long again, it's painful to do so.
Cullen Cousin chapter 17 . 9/12/2014