Reviews for Say Hello to The Galaxy
Aureiko chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
MARCUS YOU SON OF A BIZ-NITCH, YOU ARE TOO GOOD WITH CLIFFHANGERS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!
\
:3 I loved this chapter, so you should GET TO UPDATING!
war sage chapter 18 . 4/29/2013
Good chapter
CuHnadian chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
The pacing in this story is getting better as it progresses. None of the scenes dragged in this. The only complaint I have is that the fight was a little short, then again it didn't really add anything to the plot so perhaps it's good that it was short.

Guest chapter 17 . 11/3/2012
You finished fast! I loved it, and I loved the sparring match XD!

Perfect, as usual, except for you're horrible "..." and "Someone horrible enough to shoot a little girl, has to stopped." No comma after girl D: LOL thats it from me, keep up the good work :P
CuHnadian chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
I have to get going at the time of writing this so sorry for any spelling errors. This was a short but good chapter, though, there seemed to be plenty of exclamation marks when there shouldn't have been. Not a big deal but still something I noticed.

Aureiko chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
OMG THIS WAS AMAZING! Sorry my review was so late; school :c CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE :)
CuHnadian chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
That was pretty long for a training mission but still very well done. The action was always clear and exciting and the pacing was good for the most part. Though I'm still looking forward to getting back to the main plot.

CallsignReaper01 chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
Great chapter as always. Nice to see some more action too. Cant wait to see what happens next.
war sage chapter 15 . 9/22/2012
nice chapter
TheUltraGrand chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love this story so far. I have read all of the chapters and am hooked to this story. Can't wait for the next one since it is going to have some serious action in it. Also I cannot wait for when Michael meets Jane again. Sparks are going to fly I tell you! Anyway good stuff so far and good luck with future chapters.

TheUltraGrand
douchiesnacks chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
good read
Aureiko chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Holy shiz-nits!

This chapter was cool :) I enjoyed reading. AND OMG DID YOU READ PEDESTAL? (sorry for the spazm there). Anyways, looking forward to Chapter 15 :P OMG THE TEST I CAN'T WAIT (literally).
CuHnadian chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
Very good chapter, even if it was all talking and descriptions.

douchiesnacks chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
good chapter
CuHnadian chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
Very cool reveals, probably the best chapter yet. Though having Michael not getting Shepard to help out seems a bit forced for drama. Mainly because off the top of my head I can't think of a reason for him not to trust Shepard with the information. For instance, in Chuck it makes sense that the main character doesn't want his sister to find out he's working for the CIA as it would put her in danger.

Still though, it was very enjoyable and I'm really excited for the next chapter's release.

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »