Reviews for Black Heart: Batteries Not Included
TrixibellaBlack chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Butteries! You made my day! Add to the obvious humor that your writing is absolutely excellent. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
savorie chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
oh.. bella.. what a crazy wench! I would love to read more bella stuff. and the milf thing... omfg! this made me laugh so hard.
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
How you put her in these situations and make them so totally believable is beyond me. But I'm so glad you do it. And how you get in my head sometimes with Draco's thoughts...
Rodolphuss.Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Amazing as are all of the rest of your stories! I love them so much, I was half expecting something between Bella/Cissa and Draco where they test out Bella's purchases XD Now that would make a good story!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
loved it

was hoping Bella would have made the goth girl her pet
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
this was funny as hell x)

great job as always
LoreleiSato chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
"LIVE NUDE GIRLS." Bella cocked her head. "Huh. Wonder where they keep the dead ones?"

Best Line Ever! so, so Bellatrix! Thank you so much for this little Gem.
pyrecraft chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Bravo! xD I couldn't stop giggling. Very well done - this was most entertaining.
Marlene'Jacques chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I couldn't stop laughing right from the first sentence. An amazing piece of writing
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Haha! Oh god! Oh please write more for this, to funny!
Madam Bellatrix Le-Strange chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
You should do some more of these, I giggled like a mad woman fresh out of Azkaban all the way through. Perfect!
Cherepaha chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was really funny! and kind of sick...

Well I hope you continue with whatever
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
ahahahaha..butteries! *falls off chair* brilliant. Very fun.