Reviews for Words Unspoken
Guest chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
Have you stopped writing? I really enjoyed the diversity of the story!
Debbie Hicks chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
22.
ASTTACKED/BITTE/CHANGED/GIFTED.
TvULCAN rattlesnakes attacked but DaraINED wITH ME THE dRAINED mY GIFT EXPLOODED BUT sCREAMED THEN WHO SIGHTEN nESSIE bitten both Wrists with Ankles and neck Spirit grant her rattlesnake venom Volturi found me accused with as all of then with who turn her with her tell our mastewr you NHesie oppaqin No please Felix Her Eexecution was held murdred ud us with him then was killed then with the Cullens but Nessie's Death affected then with our our own Alice they did to her with our daughter then that RIPPED From here then Nessie with us/them with the Vulcans you broke the rules thenburst with her screams crashed tell them they are Blazed with them but it came too late i was changiing too fast so hers with them bgloazing from the now hallow bodies then it was too late ripped from here taken but suddenly my frail heartbeat stopped with hers it was frozen but popped was cold now Alice she's is changing they have did to Nessie sacrified we donated your eggs with their semen/sperm Crashed thenblacked from the bodies that lost humanity then suddenly myself was burning but freed with Reneesme Black reborn but the damages to us was painful then her eyes were Jurai Red no longer brown lost the glow was paler sallow but her skin was with as all of mazillions of silvery moonlight linnes felt the burn Venom so us unifed they been what Reborn i can't have children adopt our kids then blacdked out with the kids were hybrids crunched then was gone with the bodies taken Reported trouble in The Unoited Staes of America are more than newborns are dead the newborn attacked a hybrid executed herr reeincartnated are the Cullen's bodies are sententenced to death by April 5th 2063 as a true death sentence they as all of them poisoned but shatterd freely bring more than mazillions then it really happened i never sleep of the bitten host so her acted Vampire oh my god she's cold to the touch um Grandpa about my throat IT BURNS YOU LEA-MATYA She needs blood then too late passed from bodies then poped frely then brought in here the accused is Riley Harris bit her yes she is gifted thenbut they been guilty the charge is execution to the bodies that each wwre phaser blasted as all of it but screams of all of them slienced kiled then it really happened more guards then Alice had a vision oh my GOD! Myself was a physical shield it is true you have it at birth yes now i speak in Vulcan We need more witnesses what the bad news they are going to get us of her planet ablities with their powwers emerged then blasting from here poped then you are guilty of treason take them from here then blacked from tyhe bodies then then brought them but murdered them then punished us fro more members was exiled from here then unable to breed at al now the kids imprinted had kids followed the damaged was done then spread then with more of allof them but shattered crashed mazillions blasting frely then no more than all of children our lat were diffrent aged followed thenblacked out them but came with a noise then taken from here then much as many more guards then suddenly exploding with each both shattered nuked then their heirs reported they did it gained more allies blown up good bring them but brought in here then no longer our world their planet then it really happened the caused too much interbreeding then shattered freely then it caused us to be different that lost bodies souls minds then no longer there but in the 24th century immortalbut eternally young then the bodies were now buried as all of them but too late sank with more with Didynme then craccked the heads then but shattered then it caused reincarnates to blow up then too late then joined reported we the Reincarnates with our nwest mates declared thembanished from Washington we are known the Lethal Grey Wolves your assasins we are killers good that was it the bodies were destroyed as kills now too late the blood was gone drained from human lives they wre Volturi members Alice what is wrong they caused the bodies all of deceaed had been slienced they hired the Grey Wolves are assassins exploding more than as all of them they are the ones did it.
jasmine chapter 3 . 10/19/2016
This story is awesome so far!
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 21 . 8/22/2016
More please its just getting good please update sometime soon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Good chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Great start I'm already loving this story and I just read the first chapter. I can tell its going to be a really good story.
musicluver246 chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
plz update soon.
Maryn.J chapter 21 . 8/5/2015
Why have you not updated. It's an amazing story and I want to know what happens.
Lealea chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
When will you post your next chapter?
Amber and Ruby chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Why not continue this story?
C. Kenna chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
I've kept count. It's been a year since you last updated a chapter. Please update soon. It's an amazing story.
quilette chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
Please update again soon!
reader5sam chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
update soon please
lime.likes.jam chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
So glad you wrote Embry's POV! I was dying to get a look into his head about it all.
lime.likes.jam chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Wow, so much action in this chapter. Almost too much.