Reviews for Words Unspoken
Lealea chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
When will you post your next chapter?
Amber and Ruby chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
Why not continue this story?
A Bleeding Rose Among Thorns chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
I've kept count. It's been a year since you last updated a chapter. Please update soon. It's an amazing story.
quilette chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
Please update again soon!
reader5sam chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
update soon please
lime.likes.jam chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
So glad you wrote Embry's POV! I was dying to get a look into his head about it all.
lime.likes.jam chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Wow, so much action in this chapter. Almost too much.
lime.likes.jam chapter 5 . 2/14/2014
I love the movie 'She's the Man', so I think I'll really like this story. Its really interesting to think about the concept of one of the wolves being gay and imprinting on another male; can't wait to see how it all plays out.
lime.likes.jam chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Kinda confused about the fact that she can speak 3 languages, but she hasn't spoken since she was eight? I'm looking forward to reading Embry's reaction when he imprint's on Riley thinking she's a boy.
Lapushwolfpack chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Please update this fanfic is so good !
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
It's sad story. But a very good one. I know it's been bout ten months since you updated. So could you pretty plz update soon.
waitingangelofdeath chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
hi hi i just read threw all the chapters and i cant wait on the next one! have fun writing!
Capofmyheart chapter 21 . 8/5/2013
Please please please update!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
ooooh i hope that she meets Edward soon maybe he can see inside her mind and see what had happened to her and help her.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
her mom is funny and i love how you developed her character she's acting like a mom now.