Reviews for Fate Does NOT Exist
CatLionnel chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
This is GORGEOUS, AWESOME, ENCHANTING, CAPTIVATING and damn CUTE! (hope enchanting fits, english isn't my mother language)
Even though I enjoyed the last chap like hell, I kinda would state chap 2 and 3 as my favorites - well, such as Bernardo entered the room when I firstly was a little mad at him for interrupting that wonderful kissing scene, but had to laugh as he mentioned the bet and that he got a hundred bucks because of them ;)

Chapter3: Yeah, this moment when Hamlet told 'Ratio (xD God, a long time before reading HamHo FF's I tryed to figure out a nickname but never came to sth like that " its not bad. Compared to 'Ham' a quite acceptable name either ;P) to stop the car right there, the first thought getting in my mind was: he's so totally kissing Horatio and with the following rainfall, it was a perfect and magical moment 3 ... Warmth that comes from Horatio's body through Hamlets soaked wet clothes... Luv it! Please keep on writing Hamlet x Horatio fics!
Rubyclaw chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
This is literally the best thing ever. I tried to write about Hamlet and Horatio, but it came out too smutty. Yours is perfect!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
This whole story is perfect. Please continue it!
Captain Mockingjay chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I am sincerely impressed with you. So many authors ruin a good story by throwing a much too graphic sex scene right in the middle. You, on the other hand, have managed to do the exact opposite. You've written out the scene, but you didn't become too graphic.

I very much look forward to your next update :)
chippo843 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
I'm pretty interested of what's going to happen next! It's really good!
FadedImitation chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
When I read a new chapter, I get a feeling that feels a little bit like the happy giggly feeling you get when you're fangirling, but a lot calmer. It's a bit hard to explain unless you've experienced it, but it's a very nice feeling- which is why I'm hoping you get the inspiration to update often. 3

-Faye.
Princess1heart1Hubby chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
I love this! I'm reading Hamlet now and I love their relationship. I'll await the next chapter happily.
Slytherclawgirl chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE PLEASE KEEP GOING!
misery-hates-company chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
More, please? I can't wait for tragedy to arrive.
north-north-west chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Ok, first of all I just want to say that you're a really good writer. Like, if you ever wrote a book, I would read it. This flows and it's clever and it's enjoyable to read.
After I read the first chapter of this, I was like, "Wow that was good, she'll probably never update it, and even if she does it'll just not be as good, but it IS" For some reason I really like the bits that take place in the coffee shop, because for some reason I picture it being in my local bookstore, and whenever I go in there I think of this, so it somehow makes it really vivid for me. And the Osric cameo! You said you were going to do an Osric cameo! Next time, if it can fit in with the story somehow you should introduce him properly, just for the comic relief.
Thanks a lot for this, I'm kinda going through a hard time right now, and this cheered me up infinitely (and maybe was responsible for me being late to school, cause I got the email as I was leaving) :)
Gerkyhen chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Perfecto. I loved it. Hamlet is perfect, makes me feel like crying at his utter perfection.
Lexi chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
this is like the cutest effing thing like ever
CurlyTwirlyMir chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Admittedly I was always wary about this pairing and in many cases still am but you have hit the nail on the head. It works perfectly set modern with texting and cars and coffee etc. in short this is a beautiful AU you've created.
You wrote this so unbelievably well with distinctly defined characters and colourful descriptions it blows my mind. The banter is perfection and the carefree nature of Hamlet is totally believable despite the fact we never once see it in the real play.
My only qualm is that the play Hamlet exists and they are these characters but aren't. The coincidence really is a little too big for me to wrap my head around fully.
Regardless, you deserve some sort of applause or ovation for this.
beatlesaddict chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I love these two as a couple - my friend pointed out to me some of their clingy moments in the play, and I've shipped them ever since - so I'm totally elated to find a fic about them! And you write so well! I'm a very happy bunny right now :)
Gerkyhen chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
THIS FIC IS PERFECT AND YOUR WRITING IS PERFECT. I'M GIDDY DUE TO THE WONDERFUL FLUFF. You capture their language perfectly. Wondrous.