Reviews for Okayu
Yuno Gasai chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Kawaii! I'm completley fangirling! I love this! Awww!
Anon Y. Mous chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Aww that was so cute! I'm so glad I decided to read some of your other stories Really, really adorable. Gotta love that Mato!
Knight25 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I thought this was a cute little story. I agree with Doku-Sama-219 on the possible idea of this story being reversed in the Other World with BRS being the one who would be sick while DM had to take care of her. I would love to read something along that.
Winterrrrr chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awwwwww... That was cute
Miss Storyholic chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Cute fic. Love how Mato kept denying it until moving was no longer an option.
Infernopelt chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Kyaaaa... .CUTE!Thank you for writing this fluff bomb, it made my day 3
Doku-Sama-219 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
From lil' birds to swans, will you ever cease to amaze me? I can agree with Mato that being sick sucks, but to think she's not willing to take advantage off it. I'd use it as an excuse to get outta ma college, or work, either one. Because Doku is a ninja...

I think the fluffiness of this fic had me bombarded by a variety of marshmellows when I was finished. Kick the macaroons to the curb, and wave your marshmellowy flag. Trololol, hyper time.

Yomi takin care of Mato was adorable, but Yomi thinking about Mato at school had my toes curlin with adorableness. What really made my day, was Mato paying extra attention to the size of Yomi's boobs. XD, Yuu was right: Mato you're a perv.

Oh, my, it just clicked. What would happen if it were the other world and BRS were ill, would it really be DM to the rescue, or would it be DM lmao'ing on her skulls. That would hilarious no? "Im here to kick your - achoo", and Dead Master in the corner rolling across the floor with a giggle fit. If it were IS DM, I guarantee she would use that as an excuse to get Rock in bed again. XD, not complaining, I love those two.

Another spectacular addition, still trying to dig myself out of the marshmallows though. I swear your stuff keeps getting better and better, not that you werent brilliant to behind with, :). Now, we shall await your next chapter of C.O.w. Wow, that really does sound weird. XP.

Yea so, cant wait for future submissions, and i wish you all the best till the next,

Doku-Sama-219