Reviews for How to Train Your Dragon a Girl's Way
Jinxxs chapter 69 . 11/2/2016
update
Maximumbaby18 chapter 69 . 8/30/2016
I really think that halla and Gabriel should be together and not with ash
Toothless is best chapter 69 . 8/23/2016
Its been so long...
CrazyFan17 chapter 68 . 8/3/2016
Gabriel should definitely be the first one to ride Toothless.
xSnowDustx chapter 68 . 7/31/2016
Gabriel should
xSnowDustx chapter 68 . 7/31/2016
Yes I think so because (although I love Hiccstrid) it isn't always necessary just for the sake of liking the ship. So I think G
Ainaines chapter 68 . 5/30/2016
yeah, it's amazing! i love Gabriel i can't wait for first kiss or something!
Fire From Above chapter 68 . 5/28/2016
Yes, let him ride.
Midnight510 chapter 68 . 5/28/2016
Well Asher's not really close... Yeah I vote for Gabriel :)
Wow Eagle is really good at this stuff

Hope you can update soon !
Taiga Jaeger chapter 68 . 5/27/2016
Yes to Gabriel riding Toothless first
Guest chapter 68 . 5/27/2016
No he shouldn't. You should do the hiccstrid theme halls realise that she still has feelings for ash. Please! If u put her with another person it just feels weird and wrong.
Amaya-chan07 chapter 68 . 5/25/2016
Ok that's it! I give up!
I want Halla and Gabriel together. Sorry Ash I've tried but I want them together.

Great chapter! And I love how you write and describe each character's point of view so well. Great work!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
And I really hope that Halla and Gabriel end up together
Ainaines chapter 67 . 4/6/2016
Wow Gabriel and Halla are so cute together! Please update soon, this is amazing story love it!
A.E chapter 67 . 3/27/2016
This fanfic sent me giggling and high for a while until the atmosphere turned serious. Uh quick question is this fanfic supposed to be hicstid or hiccupxoc cause it seems more like hiccupxoc. Anyways I enjoy your work and I hope you will continue to update. To be honest I was glad it didn't end with a cliff hanger :)
A Lonely Rainbow Girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Nice. Lack of commas in the proper places, but I'm not against that. Just making a statememt...
And wow. 67 chapters? DANG. Yeeeep, totally reading this!
Like the name- Halla. Most use Hicca, which annoys the frigging tar out of me. 10 points for being unique!