Reviews for How to Train Your Dragon a Girl's Way
Great story! Love it
takara410 chapter 65 . 3/13
poor girl
LadyLunaTwilight chapter 65 . 3/13
Awesome. Glad your back! I really like this story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
anissa jasmine chapter 65 . 3/13
I MISSED UUUUU. I THOUGH U WERE DEAD !
PhantomWriter17 chapter 64 . 3/8
Please update soon!
ivanganev1992 chapter 66 . 12/20/2014
When stoic will see the beast tht got the right vengence from nasty death .
I got some ideas like primitive timing explosive bullet/pellet ; primitive explosive bullet/pellet with trigger with contact to explode .

I hoped Hala wuuld try to learn draconese by the way , all well .

Well what happends next and tel me , i don't get all mesages for any updated story I liked .
ivanganev1992 chapter 59 . 12/20/2014
I think the scricker ws the only one who saw the importance and the innocence of that life so that is why the Scricker forgave seing his thrue hearth .
ch 59
obout the scricer's mercy .
ivanganev1992 chapter 58 . 12/20/2014
Ch58
Very convincing with the knives . That is a ally who You Rejected because the lack of evidence .
ivanganev1992 chapter 41 . 12/20/2014
Any blade I get I feel it's streigth . Even some connection with some . I prefer sader no more long than my half of my hand to long as my hand , prefering half of my hand or gusan dagger , and trowing light tings . I naturally know how to trow but are some flaws with the acuracy between each trow.

Also light shooting weapons mainly wigth guns , crossbows . And I'd try with a slingshot too .
ch 41
as my weapon .
ivanganev1992 chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
the eel blood is deadly waeking and even toxic for most dragons . ch 27
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 12/19/2014
Ok .

By the way I may got the seeing wak spots , the qualyty and weigth and ligth of the blade and feel it's power and lethal potential and one simple techniqe to make the ligth objects heavy and serious to see , fearing .
With those eyes . those nnja or asasin eyes een when I stabilised myself my charecter and provably elements in me .

Fire , earth , air , darkness and a stabilising the something that allows me to control the darkness seeing something beautifull and my good hearh and ligth provably .

Ice - fear , shock , sadness , ice blades , the others unused recently
Air - speed techiques , endurance ,

Fire - distruction , anger , streigth , fire burning enchant of saber or sword , fire enchant , heating , hurting mixed with darkness

Earth - balance , earth stomp - miny weak earthquake/ shaking , erruptions in my imagination with fire , holes with darkness , scorching holes

Darkness - mystic , secrety , weak spots , hyding , invisybuylity , blending , quet fast trow , destruction , closing myself with shields and swords , dark asasin knife , trowing knifes , trowing stars , dark swaber , dark enchant , healing , destroying , closing to myself to protect myself with shields

Light - happyness , joy , creative , healing , seeing as as a joke , opening myself , holy swords or rarely shields

enougth for me ch 23
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 12/19/2014
I feel now warm , Haly I observed You long enougth to got fragile conection from my world with Yours . You even offered Toothless whatever is his real name to teach her his language to talk . And know his true name . Why if the (Hicup is a girl figure (he supposely) she seemns enougth to offer a dragon to teach her his language . Few are doing it . )
ch 20
Guest chapter 66 . 11/14/2014
Why is this the last one? Make more please!
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 66 . 10/30/2014
Omfg, please updaaaate! Can't wait!
AliceCullen3 chapter 66 . 10/5/2014