Reviews for In Amestris
DeathFlowerS1 chapter 10 . 2/23
Please do update your story is so good so far, even the part you said was boring was good. So please~?
FangirlLife101 chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
Jesus christ I need to see what happens with Ed and Winry. And Tamaki and Haruhi. Keep up the good work!
BlueTengu chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Is there no language barrier here? It was said that "-chan is a thing from our language..." and they all speak English, despite acknowledging a difference. Besides that, you are descriptive and use words really well. There are a few grammar mistakes here and there, but as a whole this is an interesting and well written story. Kudos to you!
GoldenLombaxGirl chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Hey! Speaking of Honey, could he be on Roy's shoulders or something to do involving Roy and Mori?
Travis Willingham voice dubs those two characters!
Shadowsora53 chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
Hello, Shadowsora53 here reviewing as a guest since I'm too lazy to sign into my account on my iPod. Anyways, I really love the series and hope you continue it. And Winry hitting Tamaki with a wrench made me double over in laughter. The idiot had it coming. Also, I know the feeling of having sharp, flaming objects thrown at you when you haven't updated reciently.
BlueBoxPony chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
Awesome! Keep up the good work.
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Oh I can't wait to read more! This is so funny and cute, and honestly is really well written 3 Probably one of the best crossover's I've read so far tbh.
Shane Lawsen chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
I think it is gonna be a prank...the twins are gonna see why Al wears armor all the time...and then when they discover that there is no body in the armor, they're gonna freak out.

Shane
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Ushall
fandomsforlifefan4ever chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
I think you did a wonderful job and it is going much better than i could have made it , which is good because i suck at anything to do with romance
Rose chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
Great cross over! I'd love to read more if you're still working on it!
MacIntire Kinley chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Oh my gush... I can't wait for romance, since it's adorable. And it may seem badly written to you, but it might not be to others. Besides, I'm writing a few WIP's, and they don't even have any romance...Yet... Because I have no clue as to how to write it...
Moving on! Tamaki and Kyoya breaking the fourth wall was hilarious... Just hilarious! I was expecting it to happen at some point, what with it happening every other episode in Ouran (Not actually, I don't think...). And I am still psyched to see when the nine(?) of them go to Dublith, and the Tamaki flirting with izumi scene occurs. She'll whack him in the face or slap him with one of her sandals... Hee hee hee... And if Greed is there (depending on the timeline, of course) what would the Ouran gang do? Would Tamaki attempt to get Greed to join the Host Club, so they had a 'Bad Boy Type?' Now that I think about it... Why hasn't Tamaki asked Ed about it? Is it because Ed is oblivious to romanticization... (Is that a word... NOPE! But I'm using it because I wanna...) It would be kinda weird though, them being stuck in an alternate world, and suddenly, out of the blue, Tamaki asks Ed to join the Host club. it makes me laugh... *begins to giggle* Well, that's all for this loong review. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see more of 'In Amestris'!
cookiequeen13 chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
I'm surprised didn't fight over who got to share a room with Haruhi lol
caTS-arE-liFe521 chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Can you please update think you btw I love your book it is awesome
Ryxtel th nobody chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Ryxtel: Haha I freaking love Senpei. XD Summoning whiteboards and pointers, breaking the forth wall, and not to mention his voice sounds identical to Ed's when he's mad.
Tyler: True, and I love operation OTP. XD What a fitting name.
Thorn: His plan sounds a lot like the ones Ryxtel concocts all the time.
Ryxtel: Hey!
Tyler: It's true.
Ryxtel: *goes to Senpei's Emo corner*
Thorn: Don't grow mushrooms in my house!
Tyler: Ryxtel, now is not the time for sulking! Besides, you need to say the outro!
(Inside joke in our other reviews)
Ryxtel: Fine. Update soon, SoKai all the way, number XV out! *does a halfhearted mock salute*