Reviews for A Grimm Family and a Blutbad Bond
Guest chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
I like roddy's point of view good job & I like the romance, update quickly please
Morena Evensong chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Huh, this chapter is still in my inbox... apparently I forgot to review it... oops.

Really liked this chapter. Your characterization of Holly was great! There's a nice cross of inborn pack mentality combined with the anti-social skills of someone who hasn't really been around people. I laughed when her first instinct was to think of Roddy as 'midnight snack', before realizing he was actually 'friend'. The stuffed animals were adorable, especially with her taking the rat to bed, lol.

Can't wait for more of this story!
MAFITA chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Loved it! Can't wait for the next one to be up! Hope to read you soon! Kisses! Oh! And Merry Christmas! :D
ByTheWayYou'reHair'sOnFire chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
Aww... Cutie roddy
KitMarlowe17 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
esinger chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Amazing! I love Holly's wolf knocking people down. Love the chapter and see you at the next!
esinger chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
This story is awesome and funny! Love it and see you at the next!
Polish chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
-Snerks- lawl...err wait...tofu cheesecake?! oh ew! ew! JUST EW! Nice fic though
Hebi R chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
Really, really, REALLY love Nick, Monroe, and the kids. I would like to see a bit of what the wider Wesen world (maybe the friendly Eisbiber to start with) reacts to this family. And more from the cops, who probably have their own questions about this.
And I really think Holly's mom should get to be more involved, but adoption is sort of an emotionally charged topic for me. If any human should have been told in the series, though, I think she was a candidate.
MAFITA chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
Love the fic so far! :D Read it all in an hour... My sincere condolences about your dad and I hope your boyfriend is better now... Oh! And don't worry about your writer's block, you have very valid reasons for having it. I know how writer's block can be. I have one at the moment and I know it isn't pretty; besides, real life has a way of getting in the way of writing... Last year, my family and I found out that my dad has a heart condition, and we almost lost him once... so, logically, we're trying to take care of him as best we can so that it doesn't happen again, and being that I work from home, and that my dad's work is really flexible, I'm the one who is with him the most, so I don't have much time or presence of mind to write anything, for now I'm limiting myself to reading... Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter to be up! Hope to read you soon! Kisses!
Ookami Sakura chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I love the kids interaction! This is so cute, update soon!
superwholocked-in-a-box chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
XD Amazing. This is just... It's a good chapter! I like it a lot!
Wolfie231 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Not bad soon far you should update it
Nami152 chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Love it keep up the good work! I've fallen in love with this story
geminisonic chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
I actually just broke up with my partner, and this chapter made me cry a little. But it gave me hope that things work out and how friendship can really become a saving grace. Keep it up, it's awesome :)