Reviews for This is Not what we Predicted!
LILFOC chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is actually very good and I agree with everything Compleatly!
Great job!
ImagineShine chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I may delve into this a bit in my fafic. Loyalty. Not too much but a bit. The idea that the crests and digivices were only there to channel the power has always fascinated me.
Flamelord99 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I really liked how you connected all of that together.

The thing about them giving up their power never really made sense to me, because you can't just give up a part of yourself like that. I'm glad you were able to explain it in a way that does make more sense.
Amaya-CheshireNeko chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
That was pretty interesting! I loved how you put Gennai's vision about it all and put the Crests in it too! I absolutely looooveee the connection that the digidestined have with their crests (coincidentally I'm making a fic about their crests and the connection between them, although I still didn't get to this part... .) and I loved the way you expressed it in here. You know something? I don't know if you plan or planned on doing this, but it would be interesting to see a bigger fic about this. Like, something happening after the ending of Adventure 2 that was connected with their crests. Like something happening to one of them, or about to happen and Gennai worried and bad things suddely happening XD it would be interesting...

Anyway! Great job doing this! I was kinda lazy so I just read this chapter where you had already edited this, so I can't compare to the first chapter, but I think your orthography wasn't bad. I'm not a betareader, so I can't offer myself to read your fic like a betareader, but if you really wanna one you can search one in the section of browsing betareader. There you may find one betareader you like :D

Well, that's it! Continue like this! :D
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Very interesting...I liked it! I'm a bit biased towards Takeru myself, seeing as I have a bit of an obsession with hope and his Digimon is just so awesome! (Seriously, Angemon takes out Phantomon (an Ultimate) in one hit.).

I might have to play with this idea sometime, if you don't mind. I have some other Digimon stories to work on first, but I really like the premise and I want to read more. And if the only way of doing so is to write it myself, then I just might have to!