Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Pollydoodle chapter 1 . 3/12
The last line wins it all !
Fighting4Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Let me start off by saying this not only incredibly well written, but also thoroughly enjoyable! I got so emotional! This is a great protrayal of three fantastic characters. We get to see the emotional side of Clint Barton without slandering the character, and we also get to see Natasha being a bit sneaky while still realistically in love. And bonus! The best portrayal of Phil Coulson I have ever read! Wonderful story from beginning to end.
Lastavica chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Ok You've finally done it. You've painted their bond and their romance as intertwined and parallel! You show them light hearted and heavy. But you paint it well. You never cheapen their friendship with romance, you enhance it or you paint them both at different times.! I haven't read many if any fics that have done just that! And you have!
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great story. I don't understand how you can have 111 Favs. and only 8 reviews.
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
ha love the ending!
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
omg reaally goooooooood! especially Coulson, he was so in character and so sweet, this sounds like something he would have done. good job!
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
God I really love this. Thank you.
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love all your Clintasha fics! This one is hilarious since Coulson is so IC being his usual matter of fact self. Natasha would do something like that XD

Love how you express their relationship and stress they are under while being serious and funny. Great job!
Sarcastic Musician chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I was a little wary of this at first due to the angst warning, but I'm glad I got over it. This is really sweet and I like that you showed Coulson's knowledge of the relationship as well as Clint's worry. Good job!
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Teehee, this was adorable! Loved it!
mellbell12123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This was fantastic!
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh this was great too! You do excellent work!

Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I love this!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love Phil! He's not really gone as long as writers like you keep him with us! Great job on this!
account-isn't in-use chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I have no words for this gorgeous piece of work. This is just absolutely, absolutely amazing. Clintasha ohwhywhywhywhy :) Great, great job on the fic, it was so sweet.