Reviews for From this Moment
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 1/5
No joke, I shed a few tears while reading this
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
nice
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh this fic was so sweet, adorable and had such a happy ending that it brought me to tears...and it had just the right amount of angst and drama in it to make me cling to every word! I *knew* that Qui Gon was going to bring that puppy back to their quarters! At first I thought that he was going to do it himself, but I should've figured Mace in...I could picture a disgruntled Mace all wet holding a wet puppy out to Qui Gon, LOl. I'm glad I decided to dive back into a very old fandom, sometimes you've got too right? I forgot how much I really did like the JA series and reading all these fics make me want to read through the books again, I can't help it, I adore the bond between these two characters way too much. It makes it fun to find and read wonderful fics like this one ;)
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This. Is. The. BEST. FIC. Ever.
I can't tell you how long I've been searching for a FIC like this. It's beautiful. So very beautiful. I LOVE and absolutely adore the father/son bond between these two. It would mean the world to me if you wrote more. Please do! You're an AMAZING writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Aw so cute. :)
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow. I nearly teared up. I NEVER tear up over anything, movies, books. So you're the first, and this story is pure awesome. I never understood why people could cry over my stories, but I think people would sob over yours. It's beautiful.
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY. I'm not even the type that cries in sad movies, much less fanfiction...but you made me cry. That was the best angst/hurt/comfort fic I've ever read. Thank you for writing it. I've even procrastinated for my own fanfiction reading this. TT_TT I'm just...crumbling and mushy inside. hhahah :)
HangInAround chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This story is very cute, and made my day! I love Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan father and son stories, and this one has to be one of the best that I have read! Thanks for posting this!
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love the story especially the the part about Mace spending most of the night looking for the puppy. I can just picture the tall scary looking Korun master bent over looking under benches and saying "here doogie, here boy." His reputation would be ruined forever. Love the interaction between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.
bionsena chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
You had me crying at this and i almost never cry so i am very impresssed:)
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really, really enjoyed this. It was long, which drew the emotions out, and the puppy was absolutely adorable. What kept bothering me throughout this piece (and stopping me from completely enjoying it) was the fact that you seem to hate the apostrophe. The poor little guy; you hardly use it when you need to, and several of your contractions don't use them either.

All in all, this is a very good story...but you should let a beta give it a glance to fix those little errors. ;)

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
HorseStar1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Great story! :D
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
excellent angst..just what I was after. Nothing too over the top, puched all the right buttons and nor did it get too cheesy. PLUS the image of Mace Windu (and Samuel L Jackson will always be him for me) peeking under park benches looking for a ball of fur is just too amusing!
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
SooOo cute! I just loved the puppy! Cute little fluff ball. You did an absolutely wonderful job making Obi-Wan miserable. (He's just so easy to hurt, it's downright wrong.) But that's why we love him so much. And of course, we love idiotic Qui-Gon because then he has to realize how stupid he's been and make it up to our favorite padawan.

Take my advice folks. Trying to smack a character through the computer screen is NOT a good idea. Truust me.

I loved how well done the relationship was, or rather lack of one. You did an awesome job at capturing the characters, without going OoC. Especially the emotions. First the hope, and then the angst, and despair, and disappointment, and denial, and love. I also must say I entirely approve of non-slash. It's just terribawful how affection between two people is so often interpreted as "romantic"! There is nothing wrong with it. I also like the friendship between Qui-Gon and Mace. Hehe, I laughed at the idea of Jedi Master Windu going around the levels of Coruscant on his hands and kneew peeking under park benches. My favorite part was when Qui-Gon had to convince Obi-Wan that he'd seen the Light and realized his mistakes. Just the right amount of disbelief and fear that it wasn't real on Obi-Wan's part. And Qui-Gon did the wonderful SO SORRY! just right. I love how you made Obi-Wan sick, which of course was like the catalyst to Qui-Gon's revelation.
Millanaaka boo chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aw,that was such a sweet story! With just the right amount of angst,hurt,mush,and even dashes of comedy,too! I loved the appearance by Mace and the puppy-that was simply the icing of a very sweet,delectable thoroughly enjoyable cake(yum).

There were many times when I smiled, and even laughed out loud,too. The Qui/Obi father-son relationship is one of my favorite pairings in this fandom.

I can't understand why a lot of people have to ruin it by turning it into slash..why can't two individuals,regardless of gender, be involved in an intimate,loving close relationship without it going all romantic? I have nothing against romance;but I enjoy intense friendship and platonic relationships the most..

I was just waiting from the moment Obi-Wan fell alseep crying for Qui-Gon to barge in,chanting,'Hug him already..hug him already,for Sith's sake!'

Your writing style is simple;yet entertaining and the story flows nicely. The descriptions weren't too lengthy, but could still create images in the reader's mind. And the characters were all IC.

What can I say..I'm a sucker for sappy stories ;)