Reviews for From this Moment
mimnim chapter 1 . 1/17
That is really cute! Thank you for posting it!
Cloudfire Of SunClan chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
This made me cry. Good job, very well-written, as not many things make me cry. (Two songs, and maybe one or two other stories...)
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
No joke, I shed a few tears while reading this
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Oh this fic was so sweet, adorable and had such a happy ending that it brought me to tears...and it had just the right amount of angst and drama in it to make me cling to every word! I *knew* that Qui Gon was going to bring that puppy back to their quarters! At first I thought that he was going to do it himself, but I should've figured Mace in...I could picture a disgruntled Mace all wet holding a wet puppy out to Qui Gon, LOl. I'm glad I decided to dive back into a very old fandom, sometimes you've got too right? I forgot how much I really did like the JA series and reading all these fics make me want to read through the books again, I can't help it, I adore the bond between these two characters way too much. It makes it fun to find and read wonderful fics like this one ;)
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This. Is. The. BEST. FIC. Ever.
I can't tell you how long I've been searching for a FIC like this. It's beautiful. So very beautiful. I LOVE and absolutely adore the father/son bond between these two. It would mean the world to me if you wrote more. Please do! You're an AMAZING writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Aw so cute. :)
Eirian Erisdar chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow. I nearly teared up. I NEVER tear up over anything, movies, books. So you're the first, and this story is pure awesome. I never understood why people could cry over my stories, but I think people would sob over yours. It's beautiful.
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
YOU MADE ME CRY. I'm not even the type that cries in sad movies, much less fanfiction...but you made me cry. That was the best angst/hurt/comfort fic I've ever read. Thank you for writing it. I've even procrastinated for my own fanfiction reading this. TT_TT I'm just...crumbling and mushy inside. hhahah :)
HangInAround chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This story is very cute, and made my day! I love Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan father and son stories, and this one has to be one of the best that I have read! Thanks for posting this!
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love the story especially the the part about Mace spending most of the night looking for the puppy. I can just picture the tall scary looking Korun master bent over looking under benches and saying "here doogie, here boy." His reputation would be ruined forever. Love the interaction between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan.
bionsena chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
You had me crying at this and i almost never cry so i am very impresssed:)
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I really, really enjoyed this. It was long, which drew the emotions out, and the puppy was absolutely adorable. What kept bothering me throughout this piece (and stopping me from completely enjoying it) was the fact that you seem to hate the apostrophe. The poor little guy; you hardly use it when you need to, and several of your contractions don't use them either.

All in all, this is a very good story...but you should let a beta give it a glance to fix those little errors. ;)

HorseStar1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Great story! :D
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
excellent angst..just what I was after. Nothing too over the top, puched all the right buttons and nor did it get too cheesy. PLUS the image of Mace Windu (and Samuel L Jackson will always be him for me) peeking under park benches looking for a ball of fur is just too amusing!