Reviews for Every Polar Loves Ray
TheGreedyReader chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Great writing so far! Would really enjoy reading more so, please update with another chapter...and another and another and another and another and another...then a few more afta' those! What can I say? They don't call me The Greedy Reader for nothin'? Maybe HanatarĊ can get some action... OR... a little pink haired, sweet loving lieutenant! Thanks and I need more of this stuff to read! Hurry!
trumm12345 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Please update soon, i love this story.
ShadowAthems chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I like the story, there aren't that many IsanexUnohana love stories. I hope to see what happens next chapter. Please, continue it.
ricoscript chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I am very interested in your take on the infamous Seinosuke. I like stories that use obscure characters that are rarely seen and we hardly know anything about. I feel like I am inspired to incorporate him in my Isane fic. So far, I am intrigued how the relationships will develop between Isane, Unohana, and Seinosuke. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
oh nooo! isane's first shoulda bin unohana Dx i hope that was just a dream
dsrtchck chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I'm hoping to see either a possessive and/or jealous Unohana in the next chapter. GL on the permit test
Coronach chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Brilliant
I do hope that you will continue
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
In a way i am glad they won't anime the last arc because...I don't want Unohana dead. I've stopped reading or watching the anime but when I found out about her 'position unfilled' in the wikia I started searching around for answers...and well..now the anime and manga are completely separate universes in my mind. I don't care if I get hate for saying all of that. I LOVE this so far, keep up the amazing work.
trumm12345 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
When are you going to update. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss ssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee update. I would like to reade more and i love this story. It's been so long. So please update. Thanks
Minerva the wise chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
u lazy ass xD update .-. its a really good story
trumm12345 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
please update soon. I want to read more of this story. I love this.
unoisa forever chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
i luv it like how they met before isane was a shinigami
SanDavis687 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Nice
half of the equation chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
I love it, there isn't nearly enough UnoIsa here and you have the build up to a good story. More please :)
Lily8193 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I think it's starting out great! Please continue soon!