Reviews for Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass Rewrite
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 3 . 7/6
Badical story great concept but please come back and finish .
it's too awesome to leave undone
Savage theron chapter 3 . 7/6
What a Nice story.
Pedro52 chapter 3 . 5/9
NIce muito Nice
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 5/9
Nice
Cloaked Gyldr chapter 2 . 3/5
"If he was to pick a woman, he would be someone who shared his desire to keep loved ones safe. I could be everything I have that any girlfriend of Ron would be right at his side when he came to help you. I can guarantee you that" ...

LOVED ONES boy how can kim not skip over tht

foreshadowing much :P I can totally picture Kim calling Ron and then he comes with Yori and Kim goes to jellin mode
Cloaked Glydr chapter 2 . 3/5
"you know very well he that we would swim across the ocean if you needed him, right"

This is actually a legit statement bcuz it was proven in a sitch in time

So you said that they were 16 and known each other since almost 14 yrs. tht means they met at 2?

anyway i already finish ur story and this FF as some pretty high potential

GL at getting ur inspiration again
Daniel6 chapter 3 . 3/1
Please tell me that sensei isn't gonna be the Disney version of Albus "too many names/goat screwing" Dumbledore?
entelejent chapter 3 . 2/2
I want moooooooar.

Though, as usual, Kim's abandonment of Ron isn't believable enough.
JMK2 chapter 3 . 2/1
I would like to see this continued.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Gr1mmReaper chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
plz update soon
Susanoh13 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This is a pretty cool story so far. Do you have plans to continue it?
Anonymous 110101 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
truly amazing story so far. Like how you put a lot of detail in the story in certain hopefully one of this days
or 10 years from now that you finish this far i think you got the story going in a good i think you hit it off with (yori x ron) making the story better both know heart ache:)bye
XandricTheBeater chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Okay, clarify something for me. In your summary, it says this is another badass Ron story, yet when I search literally that, only this story and it's original come up. Are you basing any elements of this story on others? And if so, which ones, becaus eom always looking for a good, lengthy read.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2012