Reviews for DLContent
Str1k3N01r chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
I'll be waiting for an update. I really like your one shots. Although I'd want you to write a chapter on Nepgear and Uni only.
mega-dark chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
You really should have a beta run through these even if they don't know the fandom. I have a hard time reading through some of the stories because of the grammar issues. But if you could change one thing in this entire story right now to make it easier on the eyes to read, do 2 quotation makes "these" for talking and 'one' for internal thoughts. That would make it easier to read.

Then again, this could be your writing style and seeing as you have 30 stories with multiple reviews and one story with 100k words in it, I would assume so. This is just a personal gripe so you don't have to change what works for you.

Other than that, everyone seems to be in character and the one-shots are great. I'll keep an eye on this story because it has a lot of potential. Good luck writing future chapters.
Some Random Tosser chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
If I had to make such a decision, I'd laugh and tell them to help themselves because Blanc, Rom and Ram can FLY.
MisterSP chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
**'Brave? As in, SFW Brave?'

Brave? As in *CFW* Brave?
Some Random Tosser chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
'I'll add some of Leanbox's famous candied apples to be delivered to you everyday for the rest of your life if you give up Nepgear to me.'

'DEAL!'

Neptune looked horrified at herself before slamming her tiny head on the table in regret.

'What have I done? I'm a horrible sister, Nepgear!'

*sniggers* Okay, that is definitely the kind of thing Neptune would do.