Reviews for Without You Things Go Hazy
leftartist chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Very sweet, they so dear, nicely done
Phanma chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
You write so beautifully! I loved this :-)
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
very sweet. I like how she led him on at first, asking if she was pretty and then talking about her 'older man' to make him a little jealous. ha ha. And then all he did was kiss her forehead. Saying that was all he dare do...why cuz he couldn't bring himself to believe himself worthy of a kiss on the lips or was he afraid he would take it all too far? Either way, sooo sweet.

Made me go Awwwwwwwwww
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Yes. Lovely. Awesome.
login password chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love this story! It's such a cute one shot.
:D
Avenger Of The Impala chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
i enjoyed it! it was really cute! XD
Million chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Cute...
AmandaKK chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Awwwwe! :-)
MorbidMoonflower chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is cute :) I'm a sucker for fluff.
SpiritRose3496 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
SO cuuuuute :)
Availre chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Aw, I really liked this. Very well done, although you may want to make sure that you're writing in the same 'tense.' Sometimes you switch to present tense when describing things. But very cute. :)
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was lovely, and yes, it was very fluffy! You have captured their relationship really well, with Christine's innocent charm and Erik's devotion to her. Very well written, particularly the last paragraph where Erik is already missing her.
MusicOverMatter chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
2 things I really liked.

1. Yay! Christine with a backbone! Boldness mixed with mischief plays on her well, when author's are brave enough to own it. As you so perfectly demonstraited.

2. Fluff! Fluff! I'm depending in it! Dare I say it? This is one of the best fluff based one-shots I've ever read. You kept it clean while hinting ever so delicately at deeper things. An art which I've found can be very hard to master. I applaud your mastery. Great Job!

I'm tucking this one away for later, for when I need some Phantom Fluff. And judging by my current path of action... I can say that will be fairly soon. Congrats. Anyone can make a story that will be read once. But it's a true author who keeps the readers coming back. :)
Kate Pendragon chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awwww...I loved that.

~Kate
inkblottales chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Well, I do have a suggestion to make: The title should be ‘With You Things Go Crazy!” instead of "Without You Things Go Hazy" because Christine is determined to drive poor Erik to madness.

Christine asks for a kiss? And Erik gives her a kiss one on the forehead but adds this promising “For Now”? Hmm...Naughty Erik...

And who knows what happens on Friday?

I needed this dose of fluffiness and it’s the perfect prelude for a nice weekend.

Thank you for sharing!