Reviews for Incognito Devotion
Onetrueworld chapter 13 . 1/2
I love this so much!
ising4life chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
this was such a great story :)
d1x1lady chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
Such a wonderful story!
Puggle chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Yet another fantastic collaboration
Nevyn chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
This was a delightful read. Pacing was good. You didn't immediately throw them into bed like a lot of other stories do. Thank you for sharing :)
Nevyn chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
I like how you used terms like "member" instead of more vulgar ones. Other words would have been slightly jarring and the scene flowed a lot more smoothly this way. Thank you. :D
AkiraNatsume chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Mischief managed. Any sequel?
SpiritRose3496 chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
This was really adorable and I like how you made him use the name Benedict Cumberbatch :) Really nicely written and cute Johnlock!
Ninotsjka1992 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Another one for my list of favs! I really like the way you made Sherlock 'more human' and yet still himself. Very convincing.
thetravelinglemon chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
This is sooooo good! The idea is one I really hadn't thought of before, and it's written so well - I couldn't stop reading! So, thank you :)
DangerousDiscovery chapter 13 . 9/4/2012
Absolute brilliance! I loved every second of this story! Goodness, it did get confusing sometimes, but it all ended up really, really good. I thank you for creating this fine little gem - I appreciate having the chance to read it as well! Wow!
Katsy17 chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
I loved it!
smiles2go chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
Love how you used Benedict to bring out Sherlock's feelings without him quite realizing it and that John still loved Sherlock and Benedict brought that to the surface.

Excellent fic
OtsukiOkami chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
I love you very, very, very, very, much for this story!
Sherlocked chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
This definitely a different take on the typical John/Sherlock romance, but in the most brilliant way possible. The characters were portrayed beautifully, its always upsetting when they aren't, but an amazing job was done here, especially with their thoughts and feeling. They were so well thought out and there was so much detail you truly felt as if you were apart of the story.

Brilliant story, a truly amazing job.