Reviews for The Inquisitor
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 12/20/2014
Another note to let you guys know how much I've enjoyed this story. Now I'm on to the sequel. BTW, that description of Booth in his layman clothes...yummy:-)
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 12/20/2014
This was definitely different, but amazing. Although I'm not usually an AU reader, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I'm just thankful that I discovered these after they are completed so I don't have to wait to read the sequel. And your right, Booth does look good in black. But then again, he looks good in everything & nothing:-)
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Well, Max is definitely true to character here, isn't he? Big bad Matthew Brennan. Protecting & loving his daughter. Poor Booth can't catch a break. & Brennan? At least her dad told her about the feared he wouldn't.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 12/19/2014
Well, that was just mean. They can finally be together, but he has to leave first...without seeing her & explaining? That's harsh.
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
That was a wonderful chapter. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. So far, things have been running smoothly for them. Hope it continues.
Bones2014 chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
That's what I wanted to hear. Poor Daisy. Evil Stires. I hope he gets what he deserves. I hope this will be the solution to free Brennan. However, things are rarely that easy for these two? Great chapter.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
That ended better than I thought. When he didn't return the next few nights, I thought for sure she wouldn't trust him, thinking he used her. I'm so glad that I was wrong. Like you, I'm all about B&B being together. Now on to the battle between Booth vs Stires. This should be good.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Lesson learned. So Booth is an excellent student...Brennan is an excellent teacher. Now to prove her innocence. Booth going against Stires...that should be interesting.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Well he should be able to function again for a little while. Not so much for Brennan, but I know you'll change that soon:-) Looking forward to it.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Yes, Father Booth has issues indeed, Mistress Brennan issues. I wonder if she is having Booth issues as well...hmmm? Brother Jack? Prostitute Hannah?
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
I see Father Booth falling over the edge soon. But I also think Mistress Brennan will be falling as well.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
I believe thatI can see a partnering up in the future with these two. This is extremely good. I didn't think I was going to care too much for this extreme AU, but I like it.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Yes, I believe she's told Angela what she wants to hear, but has plans to do just the opposite. I'm ready for the B&B sparing to recommense.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Yes, they wouldn't be the B&B we love without the verbal foreplay! I'm enjoying this so far, since they seem to be true to character as promised:-)
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Interesting premise. Let's give his a try, on the merit of your stories that I've already enjoyed.