Reviews for Before and After
Harry and George chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
What a lovely little story - I hope that you might write a few more of these around some of the missing scenes between these, my two favourite characters!
Jane Christie chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Really enjoyed this! I always wished they'd shown what Sybil and Branson said to each other after the dreaded encounter. We haven't had enough moments of them alone together since they actually got together. This story fit well with the show and was well-written on top of it. :)
kiwibeca chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Thank you for writing this. The Sybil/Branson Scenes in the last two Episodes of Series 2 were "high Drama" but were tragicly glossed over. Lovely to have this fleshing out of their Storyline. Well done. :-)
Duchess chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
I loved this little series. The last chapter was just fabulous, ending on such an upbeat happy note after the dreadful confrontation. You are a very talented writer, so I hope it won't be long before you do another lovely Sybil and Branson fic.
BelleLitteraire chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Aw, and you deserve some love after that satisfying and tidy drawing room scene! I especially liked that Tom was sensitive to Anna's own personal worries...he is so adorable.

I hope to see more Sybil/Tom stories from you. You have a compelling style and a flair for spoken dialogue and internal thought. As you can tell you already have a pretty solid fanbase/audience who will be eager to read more from you. Thank you for writing.
hifinewtune chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Bravo, very well done, the perfect ending. I hope to see more from you for this lovely pairing. Thanks for sharing.
this-unfriended-stem chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Please! More! NOW! I've been following this for a bit but Chapter 4 has sent me in to a kind of fan-girl stroke...
FlatOutCrazy chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I love this. :) I've always been really irked by how many people think it's disrespectful and selfish for him to speak to her family the way he does, and I really HATE when people say he's manipulating her or brainwashing her or anything. I think you really hit the nail on the head with your line "If anyone was capable of putting him in his place it was Sybil." She's amazing and strong and she's not just going to let some guy walk all over her! Okay, rant over. Great chapter, and I'm ready for more. :)
shana.rose chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I LOVE the ending! It's so Branson, which just makes me love him even more :P
BelleLitteraire chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I usually refrain from quoting lines back to an author, but this line:

"She had briefly considered placing a warning hand on his arm when her father had mentioned him 'bowing and scraping' knowing that Tom wouldn't take that without comment but a bigger part of her had been just as insulted and she'd been rather proud when Tom had stood up to him."

was absolutely perfect. That was exactly how I interpreted that scene in the show. I can't wait to read your wrap-up!
Ash chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I really like this :) i wish there was a scene like this on the show
shana.rose chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Only one more chapter :(
Maeve chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Utterly fabulous! More please!
Duchess chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Gorgeous, just gorgeous! It isn't possible for this to get any better! I just love them!
btvs chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
This is really cute, can't wait to read more x