Reviews for Holding Back
Cina1325 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
omg heartache
leisha chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I really like this fanfic cause it gives you a chance to see how Adrian's feeling before he kisses Sydney and it doesn't put him across as such an arrogant as usual. So thanks!
Life-Isnt-A-Game chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
that was so cute:)
Mila chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So sad...but beautiful
squigle.x chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
There are so few good Adrian and Sydney fanfics, I love the pair of them! They are amazing together. I was so gutted when I read the ending to The Golden Lily :( I needed somethig to fill the gap, and this certainly did! It was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Please right more!:)
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Yes, yes. "Don't assume things, you moron."

I like how all your Sydrian one shots can fit canon perfectly as they're not over the top and dramatic but more subtle.

This one was very sweet and true.

kat xx
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I like it. It's rare to find such good stories. One of the reasons why I favourite only your stories.
SparkleAndFade95 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Why are all the best stories only oneshots? It is torture!
ughmanda chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awwwweeeeee. Omfg, that was so good. Poor Adrian, always gets his heart broken D:
ughmanda chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
furyofthetimelords chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Awww...

Poor Adrian. It just makes me want to hug him becuase he's so sad.

Keep writing awesome,

Bookninja15 xD
WickedDarkness chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
this is a really good story
catchthegoldensnitch7 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
awwww! That was adorable. Adrian being all noble. I actually like this as a one shot. Short and sweet.
Spider's Thread chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This was a sweet story even though I haven't read book, Sydney and Adrian are a cute couple. There's always a forbidden love thingy.