Reviews for Bring Down The Sky
Good
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 12 . 6/21
well, if your job placement is at Wallmart, then yeah it is brutal, unforgiving, and quite possibly the WORST place to work on this planet. all the managers care about is keeping product flowing. they really could care less about the employee's as long as they can continue to line their pockets. they promise all these different benefits, but always try to weasel out of following through when the time comes. my dad worked there for over 10 years, hated every minute of it.

until he started working in the back with the trucks. he is not a customer service type, he hates dealing with people. hence why he loves working in the back, the only people he deals with are his coworkers and the truck drivers. its physically exhausting sure, but at least you don't have to deal with irate customers bitching at you.
Markus-Antonius chapter 12 . 6/19
You totally skipped most of virmire... no hold the line? C'mon...
Sam chapter 1 . 6/15
Its a good story you two just need to go back and fix the typos
joshuawaters59 chapter 12 . 6/15
Can't wait for next update
Annoy mouse chapter 4 . 6/14
Getting kinda annoyed at the lack of chakra stuff. Even if the Kyuubi could be robbed of consciousness by nanites or whatever, from inside the seal no less, and it messed with his chakra, he has already shown to be capable of using it.

Rasengan is a hell of a lot more tricky than some of the other stuff he knows or could figure out on his own.

Recharging biotics? He's practically made of chakra at this point. A few attacks and he has to wait for a few minutes or whatever? Can't see it.

Same for the arm, merging with Kyuubi's chakra should if anything speed up his regeneration, and regardless some of it was his Uzumaki heritage.
jonathan.tiolichen chapter 12 . 6/13
Dojt worry too much and keep a backup pf ALL your stories, including the ones that you will delete from this site. Who knows, maybe once you finish whichever story, you might want to revive one of these shorts... Other than that, keep updating writer!
myafroatemydog chapter 12 . 6/10
can't wait for the next chapter. hope you update soon
Mark chapter 12 . 6/8
I WANT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(
METALHELLSPWN chapter 11 . 6/6
It's been six days since the update of the current chapter and I still love it. I also had the same reaction naruto had when Saren turned I was then further annoyed when he turned out to be a leaper class synthetic he wasn't a problem for my adept or vanguard but a major pain for my soldier profile (my first I might add also played on normal difficulty instead of easy
Just to prove to my brother I'm not a casual) (sorry for spoiler for those who haven't read the current chapter)
Deathwatch Razgriz chapter 12 . 6/4
1st: Ah balls is right about the Saren Zombie thing.

2nd: Konoha eh? Could be intresting.
Alternet RedSkys chapter 12 . 6/3
Hope you get better. I know what it's like to be depressed.

Things looks to be getting interesting.
Somedude chapter 12 . 6/3
Good to see you and this back again. This was a good chapter with emotional turmoil thrown in with some humor. Can't wait for the next chapter of this and Arrow to the Knee.
Awesome chapter I hope to read more ifh is story in the future
Godlynarutofan chapter 12 . 6/3
dude I only have one thing to say about this. It is a f****** awesome a story hope you continue the good luck with the rest of them. take your time if you take your time you make less mistakes and bring together a greater your time no one is rushing you. Good luck friend.