Reviews for Bring Down The Sky
American Mayhem chapter 13 . 3/16
I love your writing so much! I have no idea how one man can write so many fantastic stories, and even keep up with the plot of them. Now with that out of the way, will you please update this story Papa Zangetsu?
Zero018 chapter 13 . 1/5
Does. Does it end here? Does it! ME MUST KNOW!
PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ PLEASE UPDATE PLZ
Leaf Ranger chapter 13 . 12/15/2016
Well...this is quite the interesting fanfic. Not sure why I never read this one before.

So, Naruto killed Saren and Sovereign? And is hooking up with JAck and tali. Quite the combo. Seems his chakra enhanced Tali's immune system too, so she's free of her suit. That's awesome.

Overall, quite an awesome fanfic, and when you are able to write more, I look forward to seeing more. Also if you're interested, I'm doing my own take on NarutoxMass effect. Four chapters in so far, and it's NaruxTali with FemShepard and Liara pairings.
murasakibar8 chapter 13 . 11/12/2016
amazing fic love it but sometimes i dont get the timeline it seems wrong the periods of time lost in time skip dont always make sence to me other than that its one of my favourite crossover fics
Mark chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
Oh common. I want more. Your supposed to give me that more.
Godlynarutofan chapter 13 . 9/14/2016
Dude you make such great storys. Don't let them tell you any different.
DBlade59 chapter 13 . 8/31/2016
the preview does paint a fairy clear (a few guessable but overall main point said) picture of what could happen in the chapter or two
StayBlessed chapter 13 . 8/28/2016
Very interesting fic. Love it.
Godlynarutofan chapter 13 . 8/24/2016
The next chapter is so going to be worth the wait. This is one hell of a story.
DeathCrawler chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
looking forward to the next chapter
Drunkle Qrow chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
You know, I think this is one of my favorite stories of yours. You planning on making this span all three games? I mean it would be long but that wouldn't make it bad. You write well, that's a given, I mean there are always a few spelling, grammar or sentence structure mistakes, but they are minor at best. So keep going!
Bptex chapter 13 . 7/26/2016
It is nice to see this story updated, I really enjoyed this chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next.
ForsakenTeddy chapter 13 . 7/25/2016
Okay okay this is great and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Wrathchylde chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
Very much enjoying this. Hope the muses stay with you for many more and fast updates.