Reviews for Bring Down The Sky
Rebmul chapter 13 . 18h
ok this should be good another great fic but still love that skyrim fic and cant wait to see more from it so hope for a double update
tachello chapter 4 . 21h
I like the story, however there are continuity issues, like thermal clips. they don't show up until two years later
Sleepless Demon chapter 2 . 7/22
I am enjoying the story, though I find the meeting specific characters that we all know and love a little too...well I'm sure you can imagine, considering that most never met each other before hand because of such a raging population spanning in the trillions. But I like it anyway. Peace out.
Nice twist with SOVEREIGN.

Still can figure out why you took away Naruto's chalkra? But still good keep writing
dracopoet chapter 13 . 7/21
I got to say, ive read several of your storys and I have yet to find one I dislike. I have loved all your works so far, that ive read, please keep up the great work.
Kirayukino chapter 13 . 7/21
Ah, is it enough to say that I absolutely love your stories? Every one I read just makes me happy, each one has its own 'soul'(?) that gives it meaning and I look forward to each one. Thanks!

- Kira .
myafroatemydog chapter 13 . 7/21
I'm glad you finally updated this
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 13 . 7/21
Awsomw story please dont get rid of it by the what happened to the other biju? And dont let depression get you down you have a right to exist, to live, for i am i and you are you,ll
Sin-DreamerXI chapter 13 . 7/21
Ahh nice to see a chapter for this and can't wait for the next...
tamagat chapter 12 . 7/21
wait really? that was short but very satisfying in a weird way.
tamagat chapter 11 . 7/21
relationships are very complicated, thats what i learned in this chapter.
Avenger13579 chapter 13 . 7/20
great new chapters can't wait for more, hope it doesn't take as long as last time lol
Detinc chapter 13 . 7/20
Nice fight, was looking forward to it. You have a few grammar errors, and an unfinished sentence. But I am satisfied with it.

I'll check around with some of my other favorite authors of this "Doomedmarine"- er sorry, "Doommarine"- guy. I say; pm me if you want me to see if he's been a problem for others. I'll pm you what I found out.

Either way the guy is a gnat. A tiny annoying fly. He doesn't have any real power. The only thing that would be dangerous about him is if he had a bunch of sheeple following him. He's even more pathetic if he's only targeting you. Probably some thirty year old virgin in his mom's basement. He may have been born on a highway: thats where most accidents happen, after all.
Nobody Smurf chapter 13 . 7/20
You're back! And your front! You're both here!

A few typos. Corrections in [brackets].
"until their [there] was"
"he was staring [at a] a painfully"

A couple of sentences got cut off:
"He'd never hurt"
no more air in his lungs, and"
"snarling and"

Thank you.
TRUE DCK chapter 13 . 7/20
Change your writeing style,stop makeing naruto smartass godlike nutjob who knows every fucking thing everytime in every situation in every story,stop makeing naruto crossovers like takeing a dump,this website not your personal toilet,ALL of your storys same crap,only small group of derp fans and your narcissist mind believes writeing same shit over and over makes you good author,stop talking about son of a bitch,piece of shit doommarine,nobody gives a fuck,question your readers what they DONT LİKE about you if you are man enough,rather then crying all the time,see peoples hornest opinion about you,whats inside their hearts,know this,you have NO hate army,but ton of readers who annoyed,bored seeing your abondoned copy-paste nonsensical works,and ONE FOOL who hates you and dumbly gives you bullet to win fans sympaty,doommarine maybe works for you or maybe İTS YOU ALL ALONG,after all who try to make his nemesis famous?,only somebody who is really fucking dumb or schemeing snake whit hidden plans to brainwash readers sake of popularty...