Reviews for A Single Step
ExBlazE chapter 4 . 5/11
This is getting boring. But I don't think it's the fic that's at fault. I think this 'slow' type of fic just isn't meant for me.
Amon Kashino chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
Needs updating damnit
YaYa.G.UzumakiBarrage chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
That was fucking good
It's also logical and likely to happen.
We all know deep down that Naruto came off a bit of a hypocrite
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
First chapter is excellent
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2016
Awww have you even finished a single story in your lifetime? No offence , but your excellent writing is really driving me crazy. I hope you'll finish this , and I think like most Naruto writers you've lost the will to keep writing too , but I think you shouldn't lose hope like this. We should actually try to keep extending the Naruto-verse and touch on Kishimoto's ridiculousness with our own imagination. Also I don't think there's a more independent pairing than Narusaku , it's full of creativity and a new motivation , never seen before.
Bughaw chapter 9 . 5/5/2016
when will be the next update, eh? hehe
mythaeology chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
It's been a while since you've updated, but I'd love to read more of this.
Serenarey Chiba chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
An entertaining piece. I look forward to the next chapter.
Shiro Arisu chapter 9 . 10/24/2015
she's a bit too soft. its romantic and all, but he just left her and now she's happy to see him? wasn't she angry and slowly moving on? I just want naruto to hurt a bit for leaving. well..actually hurt a lot.. just as payback.
Refraction of Light chapter 9 . 9/29/2015
Just notice something. What about his contract with the toads?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
your story sucks and it's shit
MonkeyD.Hiro1million chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
i love this story tricksie, keep it up. the chapter had what it needed to hhave and i can't wait to see how the next one transpires. been following it since 2012. hoping to read more!
Marie chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
Your Kabuto is very hate-able, good work.
TsubasaMei chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
enjoying this! please update soon! :D