Reviews for The Houseman's return
Great follow up story. I loved the movie and had always wished they had done a sequel. You did a great job. I can't spell either, lol
Guest chapter 25 . 5/7/2014
I love this story it's defiantly one of my favourites! But there's just one thing bothering me, wouldn't the younger baby and the younger johnny be second cousins as the younger johnny is billy's son sorry just want to know :) x
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hi me again please I saw that you were going to write more but you didn't please write more It's an amazing story! :) x
Guest chapter 21 . 5/1/2014
Hi I love this story and would love to hear more so please update when you can thanks :) x
GilmoreGirls-OTH-2013 chapter 20 . 4/19/2014
Please write more I love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
That was really good! The tragedy of Johnny being dead, broke my heart. But to find out he was alive: wow! My one complaint is that I don't like how Penni was called Baby. That was special for the original Baby (Frances) only.
BillieBruce chapter 20 . 12/9/2013
Please update. This is really good, and I like how you used the songs from the soundtrack as chapter titles and the little quotes at the end which were kinda relevant to the chapter! :)
rinslet.rose chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Finish we need more
Mrs.Tomlinson91799 chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Why are you using all the same lines and names from the movie?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
gf dèètr
Jordan of 2013 chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
I'm intrigued! :) Please write more soon!
Jordan of 2013 chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY. please please please update soon
Guest chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
You know 1980 and mobile phones? What are ages of the kids. Penny should be the oldest one, right?
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
I'd love to read more of this story! I think it's great that you have something happening to Johnny every time Baby Jr. mentions something that reminds him of that summer, and I look forward to seeing what happens when Johnny meets Baby Sr. again after so many years!