Reviews for Assassin's Creed: Tumult of the Sengoku Period
Darthsantana chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
so far this is what I have been looking for I had even researched a bit of japanese history to write one myself (though I have not yet built up the courage) and Nobunaga's time is exactly what I had been planning to use. I'm glad someone else had the idea. I have also heard of the Iga ninjas and look forward to reading the rest of the chapters to learn more of their connection to the assassins
Guest chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
I'm a huge fan of the sengoku period and assassin's creed I've always wanted a japanese assassin's creed I like the idea of nobunaga and mitsunari being templars from the history books it seems as tho that title would fit them same for yoshitsugu its very well I wish your story would become a part of ubisoft one day so we could see your vision in a game title which I would definitly play
will zona chapter 43 . 8/25/2012
That sounds interesting, maybe you can make a sequel out that, but I want you to take your time so, you go do that. Good luck, and may safety and peace be with you dude.
will zona chapter 42 . 8/25/2012
The epilogue is awesome. I hope you make another story of this amazing universe. And who is this saigo takamori and is he a part of history?
will zona chapter 41 . 8/24/2012
Those chapters were awesome. The character list and glossary were awesomer. Can't wait for the epilogue. What I don't get is why throw the apple into the sea,why not use the apple for good like altaïr and ezio did? Keep up the amazing work.
will zona chapter 35 . 8/23/2012
Those chapters were superb. Now that the apple is given to another templar, what now? Keep up the amazing work.
will zona chapter 33 . 8/22/2012
This chapter is brilliant. So now its off to kyushu we go. Keep up the amazing work and saftey and peace be with you man.
will zona chapter 32 . 8/21/2012
This chapter is awesome. I was thinking after you make the glossary maybe you can make a list chapter of who's a assassin and who's a templar. Keep up the amazing work.
will zona chapter 31 . 8/21/2012
This chapter rocks. Finally its getting rough. Keep up the amazing work.
will zona chapter 30 . 8/20/2012
Those chapters were awesome. I love world history, that's how I got into ac in the first place. Keep up the brilliant work.
will zona chapter 28 . 8/19/2012
This chapter is superb. Fine piece of history. Keep up the amazing work.
will zona chapter 27 . 8/18/2012
This chapter rock hard. It's getting really interesting. Keep up the wonderful work.
will zona chapter 26 . 8/17/2012
This chapter is superb. Keep up the amazing work.
Fallen Vanguard chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
I envy how well you've done your history, kudos. This a great fic and I can't wait for the next chapter. I just hope my Hundred Years' War AC fic will have as much accuracy to it as this one does.
will zona chapter 25 . 7/29/2012
This chapter is amazing. Keep up the good work.