Reviews for Orders
Guest chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Next chapter please! Who will Will be shipped with?
odd reader chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This is a really interesting idea. I've never read a story where Will's from somewhere else. The basic gist of what I got was that:

a) Will lives in Iberion, and he works (un-officially?) in the castle. Iberion is based on Spain, right? Juandres sounds Spanish, so...

b) Juandres is an idiot, apparently. I pity those in his kingdom. The rangers are going to make him regret messing with Araluen.

c) The King asks Will for advice, but ignores it when it goes against him. Will's probably close to the King, not in the friendly known-you-forever-and-respects-your-opinion way, but in the okay-he's-useful-enough-let's-just-make-him-look-bad-for-us. Although that may not count as close?

But the Araluens' are famous for their rangers, right? I'm betting someone knows of them, and are rightfully wary. Something like 'one ranger for one mob' should sound somewhat outrageous, and therefore be somewhat believed.

Anyway, the General seems horrible. I agree with Will, 'Could a man be more disrespectful?'. And Juandres seems to have Will's loyalty (to an extent?), shouldn't he be more thoughtful for his unofficial personal assistant?

I'm horrible at reviewing. I can't compliment to save my life, please don't be offended if I accidentally insult you. The best I can do sounds criticizing.

That being said, would you mind if I point out some mistakes? The review's getting a bit long, so could you PM me? I'm not sure if they let logged in users comment multiple times on the same story or not, so I'm using a guest name. I'm Bishihunter101 here.

Great story! And I just realized I don't know if you've abandoned this story or not... well, I'll check your account after I send this review.

Thanks for posting!
Absolute Path APS chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Awesome Story!
Okay, you really need to update this and soon. It's freaking awesome and I would really love to see what happenes next.
rampakslue0 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Please update. I had lost hope in rangers apprentice fandom until this story.
Please
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Alex The Rogue chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Very good, I like.
AER
FarmersGirl101 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Oh imma lovin this! Update soon will ya?
FarmersGirl101 who is too lazy to login
P.S. I used to be FarmersDaughter
Ranger indecisive chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I don't know about your Spanish cose I don't know any of it but I saw a few mistakes like 'our time her has been...' that should be here and when the king is going on rage with Will pauses then Carries on that can be one paragraph but you may have not wanted that. Then there is 'how much is the clock' I think you meant what time is it? Anyway loved this chapter also I have found some that does long updates yay!
yourREADER chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
oh my goss this is amazing!
your story plot is very original and i really like your writing style.
please please please update soon
Caithlinn13 chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Aw poor William! :3 Love it when he's in trouble, but this was just plain stupid. What kind of idiot would go near Halt when he's in prison.. XD Lovely!
Keep up the good work! :D And please update soon!
IFYOUCOULDFLY chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
I love this so far! Keep on writing and I'll keep on reading :)
Gotham-Pixie chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
this. is. an. AWESOME. story.

PLEASE UPDATE!
Cat09OwlCity chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Great chapter! I love how long each chapter is becasue your story is so developed and well thought out so I feel like the length helps it grow and get in detail. Please update soon though I'm dying to read more! I love Will. He's just...awesome. I feel really bad for him that he has to put up with all this.
Wolfwind97 chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Awesome story so far! I love it! Update soon!
dragon-hunter chapter 4 . 6/4/2013