Reviews for dreaming
Spoby22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
UPDATE: I just saw this morning that Allie (Laurel) tweeted me back about the NetFlix situation

This is what I tweeted her: go_nino Would you guys consider doing 10 episodes 4 NetFlix? Fans are FIGHTING HARD 4 The Lying Game to get picked up by them! PLEASE?

Allie's Reply: kayla_schafer I could be down for that!

This is GREAT! So we know Allie would do it if we can make this happen! Hopefully she tells some of the other cast. We need to keep tweeting the cast & Producer Chuck Pratt Jr so then maybe he can contact Netflix about this himself.

We need to keep contacting NetFlix like CRAZY! Use their live chat, phone number, facebook, twitter & blog to do so. Keep tweeting the cast as well so all of them can know about this

I talked to a representative this morning whose daughters love the show and when I asked him if they could possibly get the rights to it and make new episodes he said this: "Yup, we have had a few enquirers about that show and as a feedback driven company I'm sure it will be something that we will be carrying in the future"

Thanks Everyone! Keep up the AMAZING job! All hope isn't lost just yet
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww I wish it wasn't a dream! I want more Thayer/Emma fanfics! Love them! 33333
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
The best part was the shout out to banana laffy taffy. !
Get-Up-and-Fall-Again chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
LOOOL good jooob! :] Liked it :] UPDATE
rIN chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
ITS GOOD but right after she saw ethan making out with sutton? it seems like she just wants to mend her heart but im a themma 3 but you could make some changes other than that its great 3 I CANT WAIT FOR MORE :)
lee lee chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
please update soon this is awesome and do you know if season 2 is renewed
Madi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Awe cute could you please make this a story? I love Thayer and Emma :)
americananjel chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Loved it! Though I love both Emma/Ethan and Emma/Thayer, I can't seem to choose between the two. Anyways, it was a really sweet story. :)