Reviews for How To Seduce Your Godfather
WHERE IS THE RESSSSSTTT Q-Q
That Faggot From Next door chapter 1 . 1/1
O3O -chews popcorn obnoxiously-
angeleyes1984 chapter 33 . 12/9/2014
Cant wait till next chapter
YamiLuna chapter 33 . 12/7/2014
!Please continue writing this story!
X3X
StarDuchess chapter 33 . 10/26/2014
Really great story; I hope you can continue it. It's hard to find a nice long Harry/Sirius fic and I found your relationship between the two very satisfying, especially Sirius' guilt over having sex with his godson and yet his inability to stay away from him. Thanks for the emancipation and I look forward to seeing how that will play out with Dumbledore.
MargaritaS chapter 32 . 10/24/2014
i've just re-read this, i really hope you continue, i want to know what you have planned.
Vif d'or chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Is this story finished or not? I didn't read yet cause I prefer to read the finished ones.

If it is not finish, do you think you will finish it?

Thank you!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/20/2014
Love it please update
Snape'sGirl6-7-90 chapter 33 . 10/12/2014
Please update, this is a great story!
videthestripper chapter 33 . 10/3/2014
Please please please update! I love this story so much!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 33 . 9/21/2014
Awesome story
Amorah Shadow chapter 33 . 9/19/2014
Please please update. Please! This was so good and now...now there is no more chapters. T.T
fairygirl90 chapter 33 . 9/9/2014
So I am wondering where you are going with Voldemort in this story; whether he is still going to be the insane guy hell bent on killing Harry, or finds out what happened to 'the savior' and tries to sway him to his side, or he's actually sane with good goals but was vilified by Dumbledore. Is Harry going to keep fighting for the "Light" or will he end up creating his own side or just tell everyone to F*** off and save themselves. Hope you update again.
RomanceLover646 chapter 33 . 8/16/2014
OMG this is awesome, please update soon!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/23/2014