Reviews for How To Seduce Your Godfather
Fantasy.Rat.10 chapter 33 . 3/23
Wjile reading, i have noticed multiple instances where you use the same subject for the dialouge of different people. There were some other discrepancies in this story bit overall it was a REALLY good read.
Really original story. Thanks for updating. Harry's got an attitude. Yay harry! ;D
james.hofstetter chapter 33 . 2/26
Great story, update soon
MargaritaS chapter 33 . 2/21
oooh, everything seems to be going well... its making me nervous, i can just feel the something awful lurking around the corner. Im just going to keep my fingers crossed for Harry, and hope for a complete purge of the inhibiting potion
please update soon
bluefuzzykiwi chapter 33 . 2/18
please update soon i really love this story!
1sunfun chapter 33 . 2/10
Nice.
Padfoot Heir chapter 33 . 2/9
I love the rage that you put in Harry in this chapter.. really let old Dumbles have it..Hope he gets the Picture when faced with that threat..Can't wait for the Trial...are Harry and Sirius back together? Will Sirius and Harry be exposed? Will the Wizarding World Prosecute the Dursleys?
Allie Danger chapter 33 . 1/31
That was so cool!
I read your story like in 2 days
Very addictive

Update soon! :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 33 . 1/28
Coool! Go Harry!
JJFicFreak chapter 33 . 1/27
Good to see this fic is still going,totally worth the wait
melamariannie chapter 33 . 1/27
OhYeahhh...Fuck you Dumbles! and the Dursley finally punished (muahaha) thanks for update...
TheFanficAssassin chapter 1 . 1/27
Check out my review of your First chapter on my blog.
thefanficassassin . wordpress 2014 / 01 / 27 / no-parody-title-needed / (Just remove the spaces.)
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 33 . 1/27
I have to admit, I'm impressed. I thought this story couldn't get any better, but here we are! This is absolutely incredible! Good job, I can't wait for more.
withintemptation1992 chapter 33 . 1/27
awesome keep continuing i love sirry slash and Dumbledore being put down because of the dursleys