Reviews for How To Seduce Your Godfather
5hadowWolf chapter 32 . 9/5
You have to update this as a birthday present. Lol. Im kidding you don't have too as I know the struggle of pressure when writing 0.0
JBubbles chapter 34 . 8/25
Oooooh! I didn't knew you had this fic! This is pretty fantastic! It has a nice spin of plot and I like how Harry's taking control of his life, even seducing Sirius the way he could and yeees I'm happy with this. Kudos!
MadMaxMoore chapter 34 . 6/29
This is a great story. Hope you update soon!
Ghosts140296 chapter 34 . 6/26
Could you please update?
5hadowWolf chapter 33 . 6/17
Please continue!
SnapeFanatic96 chapter 34 . 5/18
Loving this story. very well written and a great AU
skyeza chapter 34 . 5/12
Bloody awesome, sexy with Siri and Harry. Please complete this, it is too good not to. Where is the Mpreg at?
LunaDragAngel chapter 34 . 5/10
Really enjoy the depth & detail of your story! Though it has its darkness i am thankful the abuse wasn't too graphic or detailed & mostly referenced in flashbacks. It is occasionally confusing as there are multiple times whete character names are jumbled or misplaced during conversation or other events. Very happy you are still updating this fanfiction! Hope to read a new chapter soon! 8D
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 34 . 4/15
I can't wait to read more:)
5hadowWolf chapter 34 . 4/2
I love this story and I really hope that you post more. I can't wait to see what happens with Dumbledick and the pink toad.
angeleyes1984 chapter 34 . 4/1
Yay cant w as it for more
Sakihinata chapter 34 . 3/30
Well it's been a while ;) Thank you for the update ;)
I'm glad this version of Harry had common sense to go see another professor (well it could have been Flitwick or Sinistra or Pomona...) His head of House had already proved first year she was not reliable.
Espied7 chapter 34 . 3/28
This story is absolutely enthralling! I can't wait to see the trials :)
Cassa-Andra chapter 34 . 3/28
Just reread this story and am reminded how awesome the fic is! I look forward to seeing how the trials play out. Thanks for sharing!
yukino76 chapter 34 . 3/26