Reviews for Reminiscence
VGirl7553 chapter 46 . 2/24
Love this! I really hope you update it at some point. Would love to see more.
ArchangelsTalons chapter 46 . 11/3/2015
You can't end such a good story like this! I need another update, I used 2 days to read it all! NO! I needaanother update, please.
Jannee chapter 46 . 10/8/2015
Just stumbled upon your story, and loved how you played it out. I'm sad to see that it has been abandoned, but I did enjoy it none the less. :-) Thank you.
Kurai Ummei chapter 46 . 10/5/2015
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 46 . 9/24/2015
Oh, I guess there's no chance you'll ever update again, is there? Because that story is fantastic. And I'd beg on my knees for more. Just sayin'.
StillWittyKatie chapter 46 . 3/14/2015
*sigh* It is as I had feared- I would fall in love with a cleverly-told narrative that would leave me hanging. Please return to this- I want to know how Alisa's adventure with Garrus ends. I'm following just in case!
Riladell chapter 46 . 2/11/2015
Such a brilliant writing, I think the best among dozens Shepard/Garrus' fanfics I've read. So mature and smart. Its very sad, that its not complete :(
MyCopacetic chapter 16 . 2/5/2015
2muchfeels4me, flying away.
Rocksngalad chapter 38 . 9/18/2014
Beautiful. It's professional writing, it's mature, deep, and just astoundingly beautiful. You're an amazing writer.
Neakco chapter 46 . 8/24/2014
I have read literally hundreds of mass effect stories, maybe I am searching for the ending the game never gave me. But by far I love your story the best the second being one called tranquility. I check on your story once a month in the hopes you will update it eventually. Maybe you won't, maybe I shall keep checking it until I lose the bookmark for it. Who knows. But I wanted you to know that you Re definitely a talented and creative writing and you brought a new sort of life to my favourite game. Thank you.
Guest chapter 46 . 4/21/2014
Such a long, detailed and beautiful story - and all for nothing. Frustrating beyond any quarian invectives. I really like your stories, but please please don't do this to people.
theschmooples chapter 46 . 3/6/2014
This is hands down one of the best Shakarian fanfics I've ever read! You're a really talented writer, who manages to capture the characters personalities and relationships so perfectly that I couldn't stop reading until the end! I'm sad to see that this hasn't been updated since last year, but I hope you will continue this amazing story one day! I sure will be waiting :) great work!
Murus chapter 46 . 2/22/2014
This is beautiful, mate. I only wish it were finished one day...
A returning fan chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
I don't think you have any idea just how amazing this story is. I read it from the beginning back in 2013 and was so sad to see it drop off, only to have one more update- and then nothing. I am so grateful for what you've brought us thus far, but I'll forever miss the world you've created until another update comes along.
kelgar04 chapter 46 . 10/19/2013
This is the best fic I have ever read