Reviews for Reminiscence
StillWittyKatie chapter 46 . 3/14
*sigh* It is as I had feared- I would fall in love with a cleverly-told narrative that would leave me hanging. Please return to this- I want to know how Alisa's adventure with Garrus ends. I'm following just in case!
Riladell chapter 46 . 2/11
Such a brilliant writing, I think the best among dozens Shepard/Garrus' fanfics I've read. So mature and smart. Its very sad, that its not complete :(
Will.Always.Be.There chapter 16 . 2/5
2muchfeels4me, flying away.
Rocksngalad chapter 38 . 9/18/2014
Beautiful. It's professional writing, it's mature, deep, and just astoundingly beautiful. You're an amazing writer.
Neakco chapter 46 . 8/24/2014
I have read literally hundreds of mass effect stories, maybe I am searching for the ending the game never gave me. But by far I love your story the best the second being one called tranquility. I check on your story once a month in the hopes you will update it eventually. Maybe you won't, maybe I shall keep checking it until I lose the bookmark for it. Who knows. But I wanted you to know that you Re definitely a talented and creative writing and you brought a new sort of life to my favourite game. Thank you.
Guest chapter 46 . 4/21/2014
Such a long, detailed and beautiful story - and all for nothing. Frustrating beyond any quarian invectives. I really like your stories, but please please don't do this to people.
theschmooples chapter 46 . 3/6/2014
This is hands down one of the best Shakarian fanfics I've ever read! You're a really talented writer, who manages to capture the characters personalities and relationships so perfectly that I couldn't stop reading until the end! I'm sad to see that this hasn't been updated since last year, but I hope you will continue this amazing story one day! I sure will be waiting :) great work!
Murus chapter 46 . 2/22/2014
This is beautiful, mate. I only wish it were finished one day...
A returning fan chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
I don't think you have any idea just how amazing this story is. I read it from the beginning back in 2013 and was so sad to see it drop off, only to have one more update- and then nothing. I am so grateful for what you've brought us thus far, but I'll forever miss the world you've created until another update comes along.
kelgar04 chapter 46 . 10/19/2013
This is the best fic I have ever read
Neakco chapter 46 . 10/1/2013
Reading this makes me want to restart the trilogy. It is incredibly well done and enjoyable to read, thank you.
masterdude94 chapter 46 . 9/20/2013
Good story! I like how you took an OC relative of a minor npc and made a whole new way to tell the Mass Effect Story. I look forward to more of this fic
Guest chapter 46 . 9/14/2013
plz plz plz give us more!
masterlich chapter 46 . 9/4/2013
damn what a great story so far i read all of it in sitting. cant wait for more
theherocomplex chapter 22 . 7/31/2013
I just started reading this today, and I've been too absorbed to comment till now. Alisa is an appealing protagonist, and I'm officially in awe of your Garrus.

And now...begins the pain.