Reviews for Bannon & Zevran Bk I: Origins Ch2: A Wolf in the Fold
thinkdragonage chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
There was so much in this chapter that I don't know where to begin. Bannon is a delight as always and I adore his rapport with everyone. It was touching to see the way he struggled with his grief over Niall... I grew attached to the little guy, too, and it's nice to see Bannon react to that rather than just brush it off. He's very human in all of this. Er... well, you know what I mean.

Anyway, on to Chapter 3!
thinkdragonage chapter 28 . 6/20/2015
Definitely an epic chapter! Exciting twists that come at a breathless pace... great work!
thinkdragonage chapter 27 . 6/20/2015
Ruh roh... I have a feeling things won't work out so well for Niall. ..but he did have a hell of a scene here. Loved this take on the battle with Sloth!
thinkdragonage chapter 26 . 6/20/2015
I like that faith banished the demons! And I loved that Leliana still remembered Morrigan. .the swamp witch makes an impression eh?
thinkdragonage chapter 25 . 6/20/2015
I adore little mouse Niall so much in this! And I love 5he twist in Wynne's dream, and her little heart to heart with Morrigan.
thinkdragonage chapter 24 . 6/2/2015
I think you did Zevran's fade dream justice. At first I was so worried when Bannon thought Zevran was lying about wanting to leave the Crows, but you made him come to the realization of truth in a very believable way. The sympathy was nice to see, and I can see how this could be a big turning point in their relationship.
thinkdragonage chapter 23 . 6/2/2015
Very nice take on Alistair's dream! I kind of love the mouse/Niall... his interactions with Bannon are pure gold.
thinkdragonage chapter 22 . 6/1/2015
I definitely noticed the yoda line! "Away put your weapons; I mean you no harm."

But wow, what a chapter! The author's note had me do a double take :P But this dream was a lot more compelling and realistic than what is offered up in game. I like how the demon tried to play on his desire for fame and fortune.

I'm assuming the mouse is Niall, but I'm curious about the bit where a demon switched bodies with him...
thinkdragonage chapter 21 . 6/1/2015
Oh this had some unexpectedly twists! I was wondering if you were going to skip the sloth demon for a little while then, but I like this progression. And of course, I adore Bannon's quick thinking-I was also worried he wasn't going to get Morrigan's book, until he thought of the potty break plan. Brilliant! And his rapport with Zevran continues to entertain.
thinkdragonage chapter 20 . 6/1/2015
Oh goodness! The battle scenes in this chapter were great-thrilling and action packed. I was on the edge of my seat wondering if Alistair would be able to kill the blood mage or not ,and then Zevran made the question moot-in his cold practical style, of course.

And Alistair, get your head in the game! Things look dicey indeed...
thinkdragonage chapter 19 . 6/1/2015
It is a bit of a hard sell isn't it? Or at least, it should be. I like that you show the group chewing it over so much, and I liked that what finally made Bannon decide was the similarity to an alienage purge. And also having only one mage to fight the archdemon... and she's not even that friendly, to boot ;)
thinkdragonage chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
An interesting peek at a villain's regret... man I hate Howe, too.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/30/2015
The dialog in your stories is always the best...so witty and hilarious. I laughed and smiled through out this whole chapter! And I see it has been over a month since I checked out this delightful tale. Time to fix that!
thinkdragonage chapter 16 . 4/20/2015
I liked the conversation with Bannon and Leliana at the beginning of this. Bannon's got his way of relating to everyone-and he does check in with them all which is nice to see. Too bad he's no fun as a patron... I would like to see this bet take place, to be honest!
thinkdragonage chapter 15 . 4/19/2015
Poor Zev! He can't catch a break. Once again I feel cruel for enjoying a character's misery... I hAve to wonder if Bannon and Alistair enjoy having someone's life in their hands the way theirs' were in Morrigan's control for so long lol.