Reviews for Lost Origin: A Saiyan's Quest
Joe B chapter 49 . 11/18/2013
Excellent! Please continue with the story! I absolutely still love it no matter what format it was in!
Joe B chapter 48 . 11/18/2013
Excellent job! Thanks!
Joe B chapter 48 . 11/17/2013
Ha ha ha! That was very entertaining! Thank you!
Joe B chapter 47 . 11/16/2013
Now that was exquisite drama, action, adventure, crime, comedy, and horror/ other genres all tied into one awesome gift! Thank you!
Joe B chapter 46 . 11/16/2013
Interesting idea for a wonderful new chapter! Thank you very much!
Joe B chapter 45 . 11/15/2013
Super! Thanks!
Joe B chapter 44 . 11/14/2013
Awesome! Thank you so much! You are so awesome! Thanks friend!
Joe B chapter 43 . 11/14/2013
Excellent deception! I love it all the way! Thank you!
Joe B chapter 42 . 11/14/2013
The ultimate Perfectly perfection of all chapter productions! You are the very best! Thanks!
Joe B chapter 41 . 11/14/2013
Super Perfect! Thanks!
Joe B chapter 40 . 11/13/2013
Ha ha ha! Now that brings me back some memories of the Oolong saga of Dragon Ball! Thank you so much!
Joe B chapter 39 . 11/13/2013
Wow! First of all if you have forgotten, Dragon Ball is based on two programs that came before it! One was called the Monkey King, the second one was called Journey to the west! You got number two right, but you did not know about the first one! Dragon Ball, is based on the second one, however Dragon Ball Z is based on the first one! So now you see the correlation between the two stories and Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z! So I thought you would like to know the whole truth behind the origins of Akira Toriyamas franchise! Also Yamchas whole design and the whole Dr. Gero thing with the androids, was based off of Akira Toriyamas second franchise called The Mysterious Dr. Frump! Which has also a similar type of storyline and background story as Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z/GT. Other than this new yet not so new true information, on the reasoning behind the whole characterization developments of course for those three DB series! So yes! I absolutely loved every single bit of your story. So far I am really impressed! Thank you!
Joe B chapter 38 . 11/13/2013
Perfect amount of everything! Thank you!
Joe B chapter 37 . 11/13/2013
That one last out burst was really strange! Yet pretty satisfying enough for me! Thank you!
Joe B chapter 36 . 11/13/2013
Oh! Yes! I totally understood the whole joke! That was as super hilariously funny as hell itself!