Reviews for A New Friend
you are the worst
Lezul chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
please continue!
Lezul chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
please! continue! with! the! story!

continue! please! with! the! story!

Why did the cookie go to the doctor? (Beastboy said.)

your posed to say why... (Beastboy said.)

Why? (an arritated Raven said.)

Because he was feeling a bit crummy. (Beastboy said.)

Do you like the joke? (I copied the joke from the show "Hide and Seek")
Lezul chapter 10 . 6/8/2012
PLEASE! CONTINUE!

CONTINUE! PLEASE!
Lezul chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Please continue.
Lezul chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Please continue.
the great knight chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
love the story but why arent gonna make them swear it would be awesome to hear starfire swear lol
Bluebloodmaiden chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hello there I like your story, it's been so different as the others I've read..., it's nice to see someone doing something different, and is nice if you could pass by my story it's called Eyes On Fire..., thnks for reading and keep going I know you have great ideas!
ProcrastinatorsUniteTomorrow chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I know this is your first story, so I feel that it is my responsibility to give some constructive criticism. For starters, this is all happening way too fast. This is mainly because of your lack of detail to everything except for your OC. Just slow down, describe the scene and the characters reaction to it. It should also be noted that your story format is a bit...disordered. I would recommend that you find a good book, and compare it's format to your story's. That alone will add a professional flare to the story, making it much more appealing. Finally, and most importantly, make sure your OC doesn't fall into the category of the dreaded Mary Sue. I would HIGHLY recommend searching for the story 'The Mary Sue Test' by Elihu ( s/2532216/1/ ). Make sure your OC is a character that supports the story. Their are far to many times when the stories are simply to support the character, and I don't want this to be one of them. Remember, don't give up. Success is often achieved by trial and error. Keep writing, and don't give up. Well, that about sums up my review.

Cluelessness: there are no stupid question, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots.