Reviews for And I Hate Him For It
onelastchapter chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
Oh Sterling, I love all the character development.
xXbellarunawayxX chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Hello! It's me again. I see you haven't updated in a while. I sure do hope that you don't get discouraged and decide to not finish this. I really really like the story and I just really hope you update soon. Wait, I'm using "really" way too much. Anyways, down to the point, I hope you update soon (no pressure on that one :P)

btw, I really think this fic is getting less reviews than it should, already suggested it to my friends, sadly they don't review but they read it from time to time, they enjoy it :).
Jada Ryl chapter 31 . 5/23/2012
*shrieks* Poor Sterling! I think he's about sharing the wrong parent's fate. With his face and personality and Jasper's grudge, he should be worried about what went down with his dad. Not that worrying will help, but... I'm kind of surprised Adorable didn't try to help him find a different angle - a safer one. And everything with Mallory and Thalia... Speaking of whom, you threw me for a loop with Mallory. I was so hoping she'd make it out somehow, too. You developed her really well. And now Sterling loses both her and Juliana... And Desmond and Lilac? *sobs* Their poor family! And Neville? *sigh*

Poor Annie, having to watch her son go through the same horrors she and Finnick went through. Who all of the previous Victors are still around? Who are Sabrina's parents? And what the help is Jasper's problem? None of the other former Victors hated each other, even when they ended up back in the Arena together. So why does Jasper hate the others? And why does he seem to have it out for the Odairs in particular? Or is that just because the Mellark kids either aren't old enough or aren't born yet? But then what about Sabrina's family, considering she's also the child orbs Victor?

Please update soon. I really want to see what Peeta, Katniss, and crew come up with to deal with Jasper. And I hope Sterling gets to play a big part in bringing the socio down. And didn't the jackass learn anything about telling secrets to men with the last name of Odair? He really doesn't learn from history, does he? Well... He learns to beware of Victors, but other than that... Please don't make everyone wait another 75 years to get rid of him!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Even after all this time the subject of how finnick died must still burn Annie's memory
xXbellarunawayxX chapter 31 . 5/2/2012
Ohmigosh! That was heartbreaking. The last part was so emotional for Sterling. I smiled softly reading it. That was absolutely what I expected. You ae amazing, that's hands down. I seriousky cannot wait for more. I hope you update soon :)))
BooksBeforeLife chapter 31 . 5/2/2012
This chapter was so sad!
True Love's Kis5 chapter 30 . 4/30/2012
:) keep writing! I loved it, but it was a bit short, I'd like to see it be a bit longer next time well... see ya next time!
xXbellarunawayxX chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
Pure Perfection, I must say. You always know how to start and end it amazingly. Sabrina? Hmm... There's something mysterious about her. Sterling shouldn't but at the same time should get to know more about her. Amazing chapter. I love it, every single word. Can't wait for the next.
jadedroseMFS chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
I'm gonna take a whack at this... Sabrina is Jasper's daughter? I sorta figured, since she didn't want to tell Sterling her last name. But she is from District 3 and Jasper is from 2 so maybe not... update soon :)
BooksBeforeLife chapter 30 . 4/29/2012
I want to know more about Sabrina
xXbellarunawayxX chapter 29 . 4/28/2012
Sorry, for not reviewing for some time.

Awwww... I'm like squealing right now! The way Sterling talks about Mallory is just so, i don't know how to describe it but it gives me a heartstring. I also love the way you pitched in a Sterling/Peeta scene, that held me on. I absolutely love the last part where it says "If Only Mallory Were Here." Great Update! ANTICIPATING FOR MORE. I LOVE THE DRAMA.
True Love's Kis5 chapter 29 . 4/27/2012
poor,poor sterling! WEll update this soon, I'll add it to my favorites list :D
True Love's Kis5 chapter 27 . 4/27/2012
I still wish that somehow Finnick was held captive and was alive...but...
BooksBeforeLife chapter 29 . 4/27/2012
He should be done with Damian, not Juliana, she doesn't know what she's doing!
True Love's Kis5 chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
amazing story! You deserve 700 reviews, not 20!