Reviews for Remember Me?
Doctor-Strider-Time chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Eremgeeeee! This story! I don't even- AHHHHHH. This is just great, I love how Jack keeps flirting up the Doctor and how we visited Donna for a brief time too. I just can't wait until Martha, Mickey, and Jack find out he's the Doctor oh geez that'll be great. Please update soon! X3
let me delete this account chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
32 degrees? Sorry, but that's freezing, literally. Unless its celsius... That makes it around 80 fairenheight (spelling?), right? The entire time they went through that hospital, I was wondering where all the people were. They didn't have enough time to evacuate, so what happened?
-CJA
let me delete this account chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Ok, dancing! But I'm not a minion... Oh well!

I can't wait to see what happens! And I'm sorry for not reviewing earlier, I just read this whole thing today. In about an hour. Yay!

Funny thing is, I have a watch EXACTLY like that. Well, without the backwardy-ness, but it looks just like that and beeps constantly!
-CJA
Rwy'n-Y-Blaidd-Drwg chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
CURSE YOU OTHER READERS! YOU MAKE HER WITHHOLD CHAPTER SIX FROM ME! Um, uh, I mean, US! WHY U NO REVIEW!

Ahem. I'm done ranting now. I am calm. I Will not shout...Okay, I'm chilled again :)

Great chapter! Very interesting. Me Gusta. :)

Ugh, I'm running out of creative reviews. I think I'll stop before I start ranting to the other readers again XD

Rwy'n-Y-Blaidd-Drwg chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
You're alive! I thought maybe you had died or something!

OTHER PEOPLES NEED TO REVIEW BECAUSE THIS US AN AWESOMENESS STORY!

Rwy'n-Y-Blaidd-Drwg chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Hehehe, it's funny when Maya threatens the Doctor...I can just see the look on his face. Priceless!

Anyway, another incredible chapter! You are a truly divine writer! I love Maya, and you write the Doctor so well, I feel like I'm watching Season 7!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Rwy'n-Y-Blaidd-Drwg chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Yay! Maya's back! She is, by far, one of my favorite DW OC's on here.

I have no idea where this story is going, but I know I'm gonna enjoy it!

WolfyBD