Reviews for Why not me?
FinnWendyFan chapter 2 . 4/18
This is an AWESOME story thus far!, please post more as soon as you can
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
plz plz plz write more. t was so sad. and i cant wait to rad more.
the official cl chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Continue this story! :) i 3 it
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I really really love reading this. I so wish someone would write one where Wendy and Finn ended up together.
Kishangirl1368 chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I love this
KeeleighWildStorm chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
i love it but of course i love anything with Finn in it. it was kinda hard to follow but otherwise great
Joker15 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
OMG! Can you please continue the story? I totally feel in love with Finn, so naturally, I got so pissed off at Amanda when Wendy ultimately chose Loki because he "fought" for her more! Like really? Dammit. The only reason I was captivated by the the story was because of their immediate but forbidden attraction to one another. Amanda practically made me fall in love with them both and then, right when I thought they'd actually have a real shot at fighting for true love, she goes and inserts Loki into the damn story. Don't get me wrong, I adore a good Love Triangle as much as the next person, but really?! I felt soooo BAD for Finn. He was the one who put up with her shit in the first place and Wendy just shoves him aside as if "True Love" is that EASY to let go of. I mean come on! He was willing to give up his happiness (okay, their shared happiness) so she could actually do something she'd be proud of! That's something I wouldn't misconstrue as a man "not loving" me. Jeez. She would eventually became Queen, so she could have changed the laws if she wanted too! I don't know... Don't mind me. I just think she fucked up the ending to an amazing story.. well, the 1st two books anyway. (I haven't read the new paperback versions yet, but I bet she didn't change a darn thing about this.) So PLEASE continue the story. Please. Lol.
WolfPatronusTeamPeeta-and-Dean chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I really liked this! My favourite couple is Wendy and Loki, but before I really did like Wendy and Finn, they were so rebellious and daring- I loved it! So I really enjoyed this! :)
MusicIsMyLife22095 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I really wanted Wendy to end up with Finn. I was sort of dissapointed when they didn't end up together in the book. I like this so far. update soon?
candycity chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Definitely one of the better stories in the fandom. It made me like Finn rather a lot more - good work, and keep writing. (:

x avril
NyamahAliana chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i love it...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Moonfan4eva, again.
THIS CANNOT BE THE END!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
NO! SHE'S NOT WITH LOKI! THIS BETTER NOT BE HOW IT ENDS IN 'Ascend', BECAUSE I'M NOT FINSISHED WITH IT!
BooksMakeMagicForMe chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Totes Amazeballs! I cannot wait for more, your style is just amazing!
EternallyJasMine chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
I wish Finn and Wendy was the one who ended up together TT... This is so awesome! Oh my glob! I'm so thrilled. Teehee "It's not the same" Yiiieee!