Reviews for She's Got Cooties, Bro
Ethan Demas chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Uhm... well that does explain a lot! And I mean A LOT! Hahahahhahaha!
fictonal character chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oh god, this is hilarious XD
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
There is some... pretty decent reasoning behind this. Bolin was great.
The Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
*ROFLHAO while clapping like a demented penguin* gah are you trying to kill someone here? Mako, one would think u'd have a little more sense then that *tosses Bolin another pack of chalk and goes off in search of the ER before she asphyxiates*
True Goddess chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
OMG! That was hilarious. Who knew Mako was that thick-headed.
I loved it!
loknationatlaworld chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
OHMYGOD it's 3:33 in the morning and I cannot stop laughin and it's not completely because it's 3:33x this story was hilarious lololololol
INVISIUS chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
LMFAO SHE'S GOT COOTIES!

cood9
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This isn't laugh-out-freaking-loud funny, this is bang-your-head-on-a-wall-while-laughing-maniacally-until-your-stomach-aches funny. XD ABSOLUTELY HYSTERICAL!
Talk-books-to-me chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I can't even begin to say how much I loved this!
I Am Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
*Coughs*

*Crickets chirping*

! C-c-cooties! And I though MAKO was the mature one!He actually held on to those ridiculous childhood myths! I'm ELEVEN AND A HALF and I let it go when I was born! I'm female, if you're asking.

But Mako thinking about him being pregnant... is just plain disturbing. Just like Bolin, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. But my humorous side won and I laughed.

Anyway, good, good. I find it cute because isn't supposed to be vice versa? Older brother explains to younger, not younger to older?

Very humorous. Now, leave me in peace so I can keep re-reading it so I can laugh till I either can't breath or choke because I laughed too much.

This review was brought to you by Anonymous and
Calypso C chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This was so funny! I can't stop laughing!
monkeybait chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh my goshhhh. Mental image of Mako giving himself a cootie shot cannot unsee

I wish Mako was really like thisssss instead of just aloof

Ah getting pregnant from kissing.. Takes me back to 'the talk' when I had it with my mom and I totally thought it was kissing too. But Mako, as a nineteen year old? Oh man. Too funny. Nothing hurts
Dark Mind of the American Teen chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was perfect hilariousness XD rotflmfao!
Hyper V chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
God, I read this twice and it STILL cracks me up! I saw that pick and it was cute and then I find this on here to go? Double greatness! I loved it so much and the characters were just too funny! And the ending was the best. "What if I'm pregnant?" Lol! I was in tears from laughing so hard! Nice job!
ReadrOfBooks chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Oh my god. I have a (more major than I'd like to admit) weakness for [Character]-gets-the-Talk fics, and this has to be the funniest Makorra story yet. "I'm gonna end up pregnant!" lol.