Reviews for A Typical Day
ty chapter 1 . 8/21
Cute
Bookworm13 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
so perfect, and so brilliant!
Doc.amaro chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Super endearing story, just wonderful. All your stories are so sweet, but not in an overly coated way. Love your writing, even if its not smutty, lol. I'm often surprised at what gets raves reviews when it's just garbage sentences put together. This simple story, about an average day just exemplifies what a great writer you are. I am also on a big Hunger Game kick right now. Loved the books, thoroughly enjoyed the movies, love fan fic, yours is exceptional! Thanks.
Cookies chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I makes me feel so happy for these two to be so happy after the war... LOVE. IT.
cassieerin chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i love fluffy stories! brilliant, brilliant :)
catsnd0gs chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really like this story. it wouldv'e been nice to have other chapters, but you get what youu get. It is really reallly cool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
What a sunny, adorable, heartwarming story! Loved it!
blackstarashes14 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
so cute loved it
oknope chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
veryy cutee :D
Nikita1966 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Such an excellent story, something to keep in mind as to what makes up a good day! Thank you!
justawritier chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awww that was so cute.
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh, man. I was smiling the entire time I was reading this! I love the playful and sweet relationship they have, and love seeing how much Katniss simply /loves/ him and their life together.

"The war was getting farther away with each day, but her body sometimes still reacted before her brain could process." - This is so fantastic and exactly how I picture it, too, that's its always with them just not as much as they grow up.

Thanks for a great read, I can't wait to see what you write next!
ElAmorComienza chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
a nice, beautiful well written one-shot. it was enjoyful. :D
bagsandshoes chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is just so sweet with a hint of the right amount of hotness. I'm glad the movie inspired you so much and I can't wait to read more of your creations :)
godiva chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
i loved it! really sweet and well written! good job!