Reviews for My Lucky Charm
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
THIS WAS SO ADORABLE AHHHH! Like OMG OMG OMG. I love this. This was absolutely adorable! I love Jarlos. Love it! And you're just the person to write it!
CrazyKendallLover71999 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Oh my gosh I'm crying it was beautiful :'( Oh so beautiful :'(
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
my lucky charm is big time rush because there the best band in the world my fav is Kendle then james then Carlos then Logen
I LOVE YOU GUYS I WISH YOU COULD COME TO MY HOUSE TO SEE YOU... :) :) :) :)
Brownsugar12 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Awww :) this is such a cute story!
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Aww... so cute! How could anybody hate this! It's really good Jarlos bromance!
isxbelv chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This is so freaking cute. Like, BAH, I'm a girl, but it makes me wish I had a bromance.

I love the part when Carlos persuaded Savannah about James. Oh my goodness, that was so adorable.

Anyway, fantastic work!
bluestring chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This will never ever be suckish.

It was really AWESOME!

Like, It was totally sweet :D

I love it!
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
WHY DID I NOT KNOW IT WAS JARLOS DAY? D8 *cries* I love it so much. *sob sob*

But anyway... Oh my gosh, I really really really love this story. My favorite part is actually just the title and the whole lucky charm thing. OH MY WORD. It's so special and wonderful and fantastic and I just love it, alright? So unique.

"Carlos Garcia is my lucky charm. He's my best friend, my loyal buddy, my little brother, my band mate, my roommate, but most of all, he's my lucky charm." I just LOVE this first line and how you build on in over the course of the story. I LOVED the structure and pattern of this fic, it was really well done.

Omgosh, I just read another Jarlos fic with a girl named Savannah... :0 o_O

moving on, that section was so cute and precious. ;)

I want to commend you for the first person, because it's really well done. It's your first first person? That's really amazing. Because you pulled off the characterization of James REALLY well. And I loved the little bits of humor, because they were really funny, in character, and balanced throughout the fic.

And oh my, the section with James' mom... I LOVED Carlos praying for him. :D that really touched me and I'm so so glad you put that in! Thank you!

And the ending is beautiful and perfect. :) Really excellent job dear, I would say it's one of your best, for sure! Which is saying something ;P

Girl be confident, this was excellent! How could anyone possibly hate this?

And by the way I was like squeeling and awing throughout the whole thing, but for once I wrote an actual coherent review... teehee.
starstruk97 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
LOVED IT! So cute! Love this Jarlos Bromance! hehehe :D
MusicLuvr16 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That is so cute! I love Jarlos stories! Heck, I love all stories! I would date Carlos! No matter what! Lol! I LOVE IT!
Baxxie chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Aww, very cute :) Carlos seemed a little more childish than usual, but I liked it :)

The way james talked about him was really great and how Carlos helped him get a girlfriend, he's so much more intelligent than people give him credit for ;)

Very nice and shows you can write bromance as well. Hoping to see more of it in the future ;)

Love, Baxxie
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Ive read alot of big time rush fanfiction...like ALOT and this is probably the best story i have ever read. Like seriously im in love with it. And its not just the best one shot its like the best thing in the btr catagory. Good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2012