Reviews for Szajha
Mirage chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
its real sad that you do not seem to have an interest in this Story...its interesting! a it like Geishas or curtesan
to Keep the malfoy line alive they simple have to do it like some muggle do, use sperm to impregnate the right women. and i think severus did let him sign the contract so fast because he wanted to Keep Tom for himself a bit atleast...but how will voldemort find this...and how will draco be...will Harry get him to be his only one..maybe with a bit of Tom and Servers to them but non else...i cant see them sharing..
poor Ron hope he gets over it soon
i really hope that you come back one day to finish this story
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 5/14/2016
I thought when Voldemort took Harry aside at the party to ask about him and Draco that Voldemort would notice Harry's preference for Severus and somehow make it that Harry could stay with him. When they were in the bath, Severus said it was possible for them to one day be together. Are debutantes similiar to concubines? And if so why couldn't Draco marry? I understand this is an old story and I don't expect a response. It's an interesting concept. I think Harry just starved for attention and I can relate to thay sometimes. Thank you for writing.
vergodusk1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I love love love this fic. It's highly unlikely the author will finish it. I originally read this story back in 2005 and it stuck in my head. I recently decided to find it again and found an author who had adopted this fic. She had written an additional 30 chapters, but I can't find it again! I know it's our there. I can't be dreaming this! It probably on another site. If u know of it please PM me!
SakuraKoi chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
O.O
Avelia chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Sop good please do more
darkdranzer chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
ooh i really liked it so far. sad that it isnt finished.
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
This story... I'm at a loss, truly. It's just so DIFFERENT from anything I've ever read, which is always a plus (unless, of course, it isn't,) so INTRIGUING and CAPTIVATING and...

I really don't know. I've always adore the Tom or Voldemort/Harry pairing, and that was, originally, why I clicked this. But it has flown far beyond whatever meager expectations I may have had, and transported me into what truly seems a different world. No other piece in this fandom, of which I can recall of the top of my head, has done that for me: truly, this is a cultural shock of extreme proportions, and I can't help but be utterly, impossibly fascinated. Perhaps, if I had studied history more eagerly, (a subject which I find most boring, as the U.S. history seems far from that of other rich, long-living cultures), this would be more familiar- and some aspects are, in a vague, half-forgotten, abstract way.

While I love this, I'm unsure of how I feel about Harry's entire person resolving in place of this. I understand the great allure and power and prestige brought on by this position, and also the great burden, and with any other character, perhaps I would adore it rather than simply find the concept interesting, if vaguely off-putting. I KNOW that this is entirely plausible, in account to Harry's versatile nature, and yet still... It makes me mourn for the man he could be, he SHOULD be, if life, his especially, were ever fair. He sees this as servitude, and yet he has always been in servitude, a gilded cage, shuttered windows, a narrowed perception to fit the means of others...

Honestly, I could go on about this all day (really, I could!) but, rather, I'll just say this: I sincerely hope to see more, if only to find out where this goes, and I'm especially eager to see Voldemort and Harry's night together, though I dread in equal measures.

Love, for you so obviously deserve no less for such skill and creativity,

Insanely-Yours96
dancergirl28 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I know you have been out of the FF community for a wile so you probably will never see this message, you could be dead for all I know. I just want you to know that this story is brilliant and I need more! If your still out there could you update or give people a signal/message of your plans with this story. I really hope you read this there is no other story out there like this it is beautifully written.