Reviews for Why Is A Raven Like A Writing Desk?
Wolfdarkfur chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Could totally imagine her thinking this. love the ending and the idea.
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Ah, that was cute! However, the answer is this: POE WROTE ON BOTH! Heehee.
lovewar66 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love this story its realy awesome.

-love
ninjacatchester chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That is a completely brilliant story! I totally adore this! Incredible job!
broser chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Hi Our dancing days.

So, a review. It's a charming insight into a might-have-been look at Alice's mind, and nice bit of writing. I enjoyed this story because you have merged two different books quite well, without taking anything away from either of the originals.

I particularly liked that James and Lily were the red king and queen. It might be nice to do a follow up - Alice's conscience drifting around after her son, (as the rest of her obviously can't follow) designating characters to everyone her son goes to school with. The next courts of Wonderland, as it were. I've seen a couple of stories done along that idea, but I'm sure I would enjoy reading yours too.

I would like to point out that as a pure-blood in the 1970s, I am quite sure that Alice would not have been involved in house elf rights, although she might very well have been concerned about blood-traitors and muggleborns and the politics of the time.

I hope you continue to write, you have some wonderful things to say, and I look forward to reading more of your works.
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This is a really good story! I never thought of comparing Alice in Wonderland to Harry Potter, but now that you have, I definitely see why you did it! That question has confused me forever, and your answer makes a lot of sense! Thanks for writing this! It was a really well written one shot! Thanks!
magicians chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I kind of loved this... like, wow. :)
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
*jaw drop*

Wow. Gorgeous. Sigh.

As always, beautiful.
deathly fan chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I really really liked this. It was short but very well written and I'd never read something about Alice like this before.