Reviews for The One to Steal Her First
Kina Kalamari chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
That was lovely. Honestly, as much as I love Delena, I almost enjoyed some of your Damon and Stefan scenes more. They were so perfect and brilliantly written, especially that argument they had about turning Elena.

Great work. I really enjoyed this.
Kimchihuahuafan chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
Oh god no threesomes - they are brothers
Leandril chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
Awww, I'm sure they will :) Beautiful story, thank you!
Physie Remangason chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Love this
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
It's a sweet fic and I really like the last chapter. But I feel like Elena is a little bit too much of Katherine in this. Like someone else reviewed I'm having trouble with her drinking from them both.
mrsl488 chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
I finally had a moment to sit and read this. Loved it! Wonderful story of romantic love and brotherly love, everything that TVD is.

*Just a sidenote, which I'm 90% sure has already been pointed out, but just in case, Damon's car is a Camaro*
TashaRose chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
{smiles happily} A wonderful ending!
TashaRose chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Excellent chapter.
TashaRose chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
Hmm ... now was that a selfless act on Stefan's part or actually a more selfish one because he couldn't handle a few hours of what Damon spent years dealing with.
TashaRose chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Excellent, and of course I think she made the right choice in choosing Damon.
TashaRose chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I did like that aspect of when she turned even on the show ... that she's remember each time he compelled her. It gave us even more of a rounded idea on her knowing how much Damon cared. Plus I thought it was a nice touch that they had her remember meeting Damon first actually. That was a nice twist.
TashaRose chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Interesting twist there.
TashaRose chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Quite a breakdown. {hugs}
TashaRose chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Interesting twist and great interaction for Damon and Elena.
TashaRose chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Awesome chapter then uh oh at the end of it.