Reviews for Drawing Dead
scribblemyname chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
This is just as powerful the second time. Love.
ishandahalf chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
so, um, i actually got so excited about seeing the alert for a new chapter from y ou in my inbox that i quickly read it while i was busy in the middle of a few things, so i then ran off before reviewing. and then i totally forgot about doing so, until i checked my email again just now and got that pleasant surprised feeling about new updates for the second time! yeah, i'll take all that delightfulness. hah, i sure need it, what with all the angst and such. ;)

that line, "F'what it's worth, I wouldn't wanna be hurt by anyone but you." - geez, if somebody wants to know how something can twist in your gut but warm your hart simultaneously, that'll do it.

anyhoo, as always, super pleased to see an update from you, of any kind. i hope there'll be more soon!
JasmineBella chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Sad and true, but good. Hope you continue!
Mazzie May chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
Yay for you, and all the things you write.
scribblemyname chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
I forgot how good these all were. Wonderful to read them again.
Hawaiichick chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Ah, didn't think the Romy cpuld get any sweeter, but this one sure did it. :D Loved the playfulness of it.
Hawaiichick chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
Absolutely adore this chapter. You feel the despair just rolling off of Remy, and I love getting an insight to this comic book story.
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
It's complicated. ;) Love the Romy in this one.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ah love this little chapter...and a plausible insight to the comics. The tentative realtionship because it's new...but not. Beautifully written.
ishandahalf chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
what's this? no overload of angst? i AM shocked, lol. but in a good way, of course. lovely little vignettes! i hope we'll see more soon.
ishandahalf chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
wow, these canon events seem like ages ago, don't they? or else it's just making me contemplate how long i've been a fan...
ishandahalf chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
i don't think i'd mind a certain cajun breaking into my room at three am. and a cajun bringing me cookies? oh yeah, that's the stuff.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
hmm, 'normal'. ood in the superhero world, no? but i like this little glimpse into their normalcy. sometimes its nice to be drama-free!
JasmineBella chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Great beginnings! I am wondering where this story will go - can hardly wait to find out!