Reviews for Sleepless In Weechester Land
Vienna Warren chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was so cute :3 I'm trying to learn how to write wee!chester fics and this was a great reference; I love how you write Dean and Sam!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Soo cute! I loved it!
remy-areyousrs chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I died.

I died, and right now this is the spirit me reviewing this. But I'm not going to be an angry spirit, I'm going to be stalker one that's going to haunt Sam and Dean for the rest of their lives. And I'll make sure they can't find my body or anything else to burn.

End rant.

You are awesome for a fourteen-year-old. When I go back to the crap I wrote when I was 14, I want to die with embarrassment. At least you don't have that problem.

-Peace :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Very sweet. I love nice John fics.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I like how John is trying to balance his studying and his sons and ultimately giving into his sons. And the fact Dean wasn't hardened enough to skip snuggle time with his dad and brother. Great job.
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aww, weechesters are the best! *huggles* :D Great story!
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh my...this was ADORABLE! I love weechester fics :D Little Sammy was sooooo cute! And Dean being hesitant about sleeping with his dad was just - AWWWW! Loved caring John!
Amy chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This was very sweet. I love WeeChesters and good daddy John. Nice job.
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
*melts*

ohmygodthatwassoCUTE. *melts again*

This: "Alright, Sammy, I mean it now," John ordered. "Bed."

Sam, now a little desperate, blurted out, "I hafta pee 'gain!"

John stared at him. "You just went, Sam!"

"I has a 'tractive bladder!" Sam whined, stomping his foot.

WAS PRICELESS. 3 Oh gawsh. Toddler Sammy is WAY TOO ADORABLE. That amount of cuteness should be illegal. :3

Can I borrow them? For a huggle?

See, this is why we need a pre-series season! To see Daddy Winchester with ze Weechesters and melt from epic adorableness. :3

And you're catching up fast. *bites lip anxiously* My bunnies are inactive! I needs ta regroup them after yesterday. Meanwhile, though... I'll sit back and enjoy more weechesters. :P

*skips back to fb*
Bastet'syoungestkitten chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awww, heart melting, can't help but smile in joy, no longer have desire to take over the world! LOL This is really cute, thanks for posting!
JellyWinchester chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That's so beautiful! Love John with Weechester moments! Love the nickname for dean too!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
This is SO freaking cute! Love it, love it!