Reviews for Mechanic's Creed
elizabethgarcis66 chapter 6 . 4/20
Amazing book! :)
Captain Knight chapter 6 . 4/13
...shit. that was short. huh.
LunarMiko07 chapter 6 . 2/9
Great story. Sorry to see it end. Can't help but want more. )
milagglad chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
I like
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Love this, I really wish it would just continue forever, because it's soo good, but at the same time it ended so beautifully.. C:
Just me and myself chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
This was so cool, I loved every chapter!
FaberryBRA chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
;]
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Maybe a sequel?
Kendra Iscariette chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Oh come one :'(
There's not a continuation of this, is there? D':
raspberry63 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Oh my... I can't believe I didn't see this chapter sooner! No way! Well now it's done I read it. Damn I was so happy to read more from you, I really really miss your resident evil stories, they were so good. I can't believe it's the end of the story... it was a good end by the way, loved it. Your description of K-Mart? Perfect.
Do you have totally abandonned resident evil or may we have the pleasure to read another story one day?
Now I'll go check your other stories. I so missed your writings, you're a very good writer.
Bye,
Jennifer
Redfield chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
You're simply awesome! I loved your writing skill! By the way, thank you for this superb tale! xoxo
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Pretty nice read, thank you.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
loved the story, it was awesome.
Linda chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Why didn't u keep writing the story it was really good. Pity i was hoping there would be more chapters to this also to explain what happened to Claire after Alice died n to also how Alice is alive. Well i hope u make a sequel to this becuz i really want to read more of this story
Zaskina chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
Oh my goodness. I hate you. I hate you cause of all these feels you give me and this growing hunger for more of your stories. I just. Ughhh. I love your writing. I do. It's addictive.

I love the way you write K-mart, too. In this and Trigon and RE:Phoenix. You bring her character to life and give her a great backstory (when most RE writers pay little to no attention to her). And I love that. And that you had Alice come back again at the end :) I didn't think you'd let her die off, but you had me practically sobbing in chapter 5, so.

I sincerely hope you at least consider writing a sequel to this. Or keep writing RE fanfiction in general. Either (or both) would be super cool of you :D

Happy writing,