Reviews for Better With You
hatebelow chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Aw I'm sorry you feel this way. I know how hard it can be to find motivation to complete a fic. I just decided to complete a fic that I abandoned in 2005! So I definitely understand but you know what? I am a personal example of coming back and finding inspiration so maybe you can find it one day. If not maybe just wrap it up with a wedding and a great dg scene next year and call it a completion. Either way, I love your work and I respect that the real world and your real feelings are calling. I will keep an eye out for any future fics. Happy writing.
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
A nice one! Especially the wedding shop scene... Forget the name of the Patil that is going to marry soon: she is too over the top... A sweet moment between D/G..
Joanna chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Great but still too short ;) I'd kill Parvati for behaving like this :P
Nutmeg44 chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Draco to the rescue. Parvati is a bride-zilla. Poor Gin and Nin.
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
sorry to hear about the internship.. I know how hard it is studying law.. I have a BS degree in Legal Studies.. great chapie.. glad that u are back to fanfic...
marinka chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
I wonder where you are going to take our couple in this fic? Loved the drama in your previous story:))
latifah chapter 6 . 9/5/2013
THANK YOU for the update! Great story still.
Nutmeg44 chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Yay, an update! Nina is such a cheeky little bugger, running off like that. D&G's little day out seemed really fun. That Bazaar sounded really interesting. Good luck with your internship.
Joanna chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Hey, that's great but I want more, more, MORE! :D
marinka chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
I am looking forward to next chapter to find out why he has not contacted her before:))
avidficreader chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Hello! New chapter! ! I loved the whole indian scenario.. esp the chai part and atithi devo bhava... and I can imagine planning an indian wedding complete with sangeet etc will drive ginny n nina mad.. but as it goes it can be fun indeed.. looking forward to draco next chapter! Why havent they met since new year? Suspense suspense !
Carissime chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
This is BRILLIANT! I have read Working for the Dragon and Under the Mistletoe, but I only just found the sequel. One of my faves!
Nutmeg44 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
I just got so embarrassed for Ginny. That last bit of dialogue floored me. I would have punched myself in the face if I had to deal with Mrs. Patil. Glad you're back. More please.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
Please do add Draco!
Denise chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
I love this one! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON! I'm always waiting for a new chapter - you're an amazing writer and I also LOVED LOVED LOVED the under the mistletoe fan fic. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more! (: