Reviews for Adventures in the Shinigami's Stomach
Arkeen chapter 3 . 6/27
Now that i think about it orochimarus soul should have been different. Since his actual physical representation of himself after all the experiments was a weird looking snake thing he should have been like that when his soul was being pulled out by sarutobi or at least it should have been smaller since he put splinters of his soul in each curse mark and each one is enough to bring him back, he should have been extremely easy to rip from his body since he broke off pieces of his own soul so often how else would he get the statistic "9/10 die" that means he loses 9 pieces of his soul each time one of them dies. Unless he copys his soul and puts it separately into another human body each time that would break the universe because not only is he existing at multiple places the same time but with each body he takes over that has the cursed seal he is also taking his own soul in, either absorbing it or placing it in a separate place in his mind. Or kills it, or kills himself allowing the current body with his soul in it all of his memories while he goes to the after life. But that would be like flooding the after life with endless copys of himself with each fragment that dies and each body he takes over.
Im really sleep deprived good night.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 3 . 2/5
Awesome story
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
Nobody ever invites Kurama to play cards. :'(

Roach has the advantage of a perfect poker face here, but can he still tell what cards he has?

I don't quite get the Jack of Spades reference.

So, a fairly typical Uzumaki birth.
Nobody Smurf chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
I'm not sure what the belly of the Shinigami is like, but the other half needs a bath, too.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Quite the entrance.
thesmollbean chapter 3 . 4/15/2015
you so need to put up a new chapter for this cause its funny
Chaotic chainz chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
An image of the arms having a thumb resting contest just occurred
Chaotic chainz chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
Yeah like giving birth was going to do anything other than bore kushina ah the imagery ... I am really glad I can only imagine the top half of kushina.
paracuties chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
Haha, cute. The interactions between the Hokages are hilarious, especially since Minato's disqualified in a random sparring they have...I seriously don't want to think about Orochimaru's arms, either.

This is a really unique story! Love it!
SuperpowerLottery chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Oh God, I love all the Hokage so much.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Love it, in the next chapter can you have Kyuubi eat Orochimaru's arms please!
Tcolt chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Just as with many more stories from the author I would have gladly read more. Thanks!
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 12/23/2013