Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
The rintintin chapter 22 . 9/18
That was a wonderful story wish you
Would do a continuation I cried in so many
Different parts brian and justin are beautiful
shahira chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
This fanfic was great! I hope you continue the story arc, so we can know what happens next and we can meet Beauty and the Beast's child!
delia cerrano chapter 23 . 10/30/2012
I'll bet it is a glue factory! Thanks for a very inventive description of the castle & what they could do with it.
Lupin-73276 chapter 20 . 9/23/2012
I was almost crying though out this chapter! Please update soon! xx
delia cerrano chapter 20 . 9/20/2012
Where's Brian?
delia cerrano chapter 19 . 9/16/2012
Just started with chapter 18. Will need to go back & read the rest. Very clever and enjoying it. Still a little confused coming in so late but I will work it out. Always LOVED the "Beauty & the Beast" stories.
delia cerrano chapter 18 . 9/16/2012
I have to go back & read the 1st chapters but I liked this one. I've always loved the Beauty & the Beast stories.
The Greek me chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
Oh my...I really hope that the next chapter will be posted soon...Poor Brian...
Zsadistwhore chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
I was super excited when you uploaded this chapter, as I thought it was the chapter after and I've been waiting impatiently for you to upload it. I was confused as to why I'd already read it, before remembering I'd read it midnight whispers. Oh well, guess I'll have to be impatient for a little while longer.
I hate Ethan, so I love how you portrayed him. :)
Dance in Public chapter 18 . 9/13/2012
Ugh! Of course you would stop it there.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
Please ad more
Dance in Public chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
Glad to see an update! It's nice to be back in the castle. While I can't wait to see how everything turns out for our boys, a couple of things in this chapter confused me. It was strange to see Jennifer, who was the more stable parent in the beginning, completely lose it. Also if Lindsey help set up the gallery show wouldn't we have seen Debbie or some of the gang there too? It could have been a chance for Justin to meet the real Emmet. Finally, I think Justin's language is growing more oldfashioned sounding. There's nothing really wrong with that, I just found it interesting. Brownie points for making Ethan the villain. :) I hope Brian comes to the rescue!
CANDY-LUVS-ME chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
NOOOOOO! Why'd it stop! Great chapter and i am anticipating your next one!
carealot chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
I absolutely LOVED this piece! Such great description which sucked me right into it! I loved it. Please write more! Are we going to hear from anyone else in the gang? Will Justin be able to find the true Brian underneath the beast and his "I deserve the best" attitude? Write on!
Elena'wrtr chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
Awesome! Update please!) and get to the good stuff already ;)