Reviews for An Ahnvee
konggodamera chapter 1 . 1/7
Will we ever see a sequel to this? I always wanted to see what future their relationship held. Did she reject him after she found out his criminal activities? Or did, as the old saying goes; 'love conquer all'?
fro.m the Mountains chapter 1 . 1/2
Thank you for your story! I like the natural development of their relationship portrayed; each time I read it I felt my appetite successfully increased as well. It made me ponder what a shame it is though, in everyday life, some people gain empathy only after experiencing certain events themselves. (of course, Belle here seems more understanding)
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
That was an adorable story! It was absolutely the best thing I've read in a long time! That ending was so wonderful! I wish there was just a little bit more to the story but honestly where you ended it was perfect!
Kit Williams chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I really like this story its just a shameless good time with food.
Imagined-Ink chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That was extremely cute.
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I really, really love the way you write Killer Croc, and your portrayal of him is extremely well-written and immensely interesting. Croc's dialogue here and his character are pitch-perfect, and his interactions with Belle were fantastic. You've got a real talent for writing Batman characters, and I love the way you handled the premise of this story. I love the image of Croc having Cajun food, and the way it was written here was just brilliant.

The last part between Belle and Croc was very moving, especially the scene where Belle sees Waylon for the first time and he touches her face. It was beautifully written and I loved the blend of romance and Belle's interactions with the Unusual Caller. This is a fantastic piece of work, and you did a great job both with Belle and Croc's character.

Great job - I loved this, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
ChaoticCrazy chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I absolutely love this story. Though just out of curiousity, I cant find your name on tumblr because I have some fic prompts I'd like to make, so where could I go to look for that? Anyways, keep up the good work, and I also enjoyed your other two fics with Croc.
killercroc chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
HA, finally croc gets a little bit of happiness! About damn time! :)
ThatObsessedFreak chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
:D My heart just went full-blown squee! That was awesome, I loved it! There are too few Croc fanfics out there, and this was just- so- one of the best I've read. Thank you so much for writing!
AnnaMNR chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Beautiful 3 I love Croc
android chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I absolutely loved this. It carried so well with dialog alone, but the small touches and hints left to the reader's imagination were perfectly done. I've never really thought of Croc in a relationship outside of that episode from the cartoon with Baby Doll (though I have mixed feelings on that), but I was really cheering for him throughout this. I'm so happy to see it end well for him. 3
nadillaandlaprasthefireandice chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is jawesome! Hope you can make more stories about Waylon. P.S. he is my favorite batman villain.
rain-tessa chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
All of my Killer Croc feels hurt with this fic. Really amazing, and so cute! Thank you so much for writing it!
HarleyQuinn chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loved this so much. It was beautiful. I hope you write more Croc storys!
Xeno92 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012