Reviews for An Ahnvee
jasmine.n.underwood chapter 1 . 6/28
Awwwww I love this story it sweet. Please continue this awesome story keep up the awesome work I can't wait to see what happens next
This is one of the most beautiful and well written stories I have ever read. Please more.
LuxAeterna11 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Such a sweet little piece! Had me grinning ear to ear! There is a lacking of Killer Croc romance so this just hit the spot for me! You write so well for his character and Belle super likable as well. Just lovely!
AngelWolf1994 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This is a really sweet story :) I wish there where more Killer Croc x Oc stories like this one.. Btw is this 'The Batman' (2004) version? Cus the only Killer Croc version with a Cajun accent is the 2004 one...?
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This is adorable. I don't know much about Croc, he didn't seem like the kinda guy who could be adorable, but I like this. D
konggodamera chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Will we ever see a sequel to this? I always wanted to see what future their relationship held. Did she reject him after she found out his criminal activities? Or did, as the old saying goes; 'love conquer all'?
fro.m the Mountains chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Thank you for your story! I like the natural development of their relationship portrayed; each time I read it I felt my appetite successfully increased as well. It made me ponder what a shame it is though, in everyday life, some people gain empathy only after experiencing certain events themselves. (of course, Belle here seems more understanding)
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
That was an adorable story! It was absolutely the best thing I've read in a long time! That ending was so wonderful! I wish there was just a little bit more to the story but honestly where you ended it was perfect!
Kit Williams chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I really like this story its just a shameless good time with food.
flamingaro chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That was extremely cute.
Crow's Talon chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I really, really love the way you write Killer Croc, and your portrayal of him is extremely well-written and immensely interesting. Croc's dialogue here and his character are pitch-perfect, and his interactions with Belle were fantastic. You've got a real talent for writing Batman characters, and I love the way you handled the premise of this story. I love the image of Croc having Cajun food, and the way it was written here was just brilliant.

The last part between Belle and Croc was very moving, especially the scene where Belle sees Waylon for the first time and he touches her face. It was beautifully written and I loved the blend of romance and Belle's interactions with the Unusual Caller. This is a fantastic piece of work, and you did a great job both with Belle and Croc's character.

Great job - I loved this, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
ChaoticCrazy chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I absolutely love this story. Though just out of curiousity, I cant find your name on tumblr because I have some fic prompts I'd like to make, so where could I go to look for that? Anyways, keep up the good work, and I also enjoyed your other two fics with Croc.
killercroc chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
HA, finally croc gets a little bit of happiness! About damn time! :)
ThatObsessedFreak chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
:D My heart just went full-blown squee! That was awesome, I loved it! There are too few Croc fanfics out there, and this was just- so- one of the best I've read. Thank you so much for writing!
AnnaMNR chapter 1 . 11/9/2012