Reviews for Rust
Mrs.padfoot forever chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That was a great one-shot you wrote there. Great job! The story really flowed perfectly. Maybe you could continue this?
Narnian Pirate chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
That was very engrossing! I like the detail and the topics you include about the orphans. Very nice, thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Aylveirn chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Splendid. Just splendidly done!
Katie chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Wow, this is fabulous. I love the depth you added to the character. Great job.
TiggitNeko chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
PLEASE write another Gustav fanfic! i love him so much. no one appreciates him! i want to write one myself... i'll get onto that now...
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
very, very nice introspection into the inspectors characters. probably the best wrtten story i've found in this category. well done.
TheBFG chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I loved reading your story! I liked how you used several scenes from the movie and tweaked them a bit to fit your storyline (I think in the movie when Listte mentioned her brother, Inspector Gustave felt somewhat elated, but your view seemed realistic as well).

There were two minor errors that I found. When I searched how the dog's name was spelled, I found Maximilian, not Maximillian. Names are not that big of an issue, though.

Also, in the scene with Lisette and Gustave, a sentence starts with "He called back to him" instead of "She called back to him". I would've have said "She called him back", though that has a different meaning than yours.

Loved the storyline- is this a one- shot (I think that's what people here call single- chapter stories)? I would love a sequel. Liked the artistic feel of the way you write, especially the end: "Then they'd be running again; towards, away, purposeful, purposeless." Awesome job! This is one of the best Hugo fics that I've read so far... and I think I've read all of them.
Tiethel chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
A real good, nice piece of work. I loved it a lot :-)