Reviews for You are my sunshine
LeviosaFrog13701 chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
(Firstly, I'm not logged in, but this is my Pen name!)

Omg dude... did you plan on ripping my heart out on purpose? Yeah, a nice night in with cookies and Drarry and I come home to this? Oh bless my little Drarry soul. Brilliant.
AnonGrammarNazi chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
This is the worst way to end a fic that I've ever seen. I liked it until you started with the overly used, cliched, "memory loss" plotline. Really? Those stories are always obnoxious. There are plenty of other dramatic things going on, giving Harry memory loss is just overkill.

I hate memory loss stories, so I'll not be reading the sequel.
Draco-Malfoy's-Wife922 chapter 16 . 10/11/2012
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? Okay, I loved it but NOOOO! IT CANT END LIKE THAT D: Is the sequel up yet? I hope...Im going to go look now okay...bye.

P.S. I FREAKING LOVED IT OH MY GOD IT WAS JUST...I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW PERFECT IT WAS! DRARRY FOR LIFE 3 3 3
inactive132 chapter 13 . 9/20/2012
When you say 'the ring glowed ones' do you actually mean to say once? it should be once if you ask me.
drarryisgreen chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
so I have read chapter 1 and 2 so far, i enjoyed the story a lot. I hope in the future conversations there might be a bit of a background as to why ginny & harry broke up, (something someone else said as well) I am totally enjoying this story, it's so cute, I adore Draco so it's not that hard to love everything that involves him and his self. :D
RosieDaze chapter 16 . 9/16/2012
SMILED.
Fucking /smiled/?
MERLIN'S BALLS, DRACO, I CAN UNDERSTAND HAPPINESS AT YOUR PREGNANCY BUT YOU JUST LOST HARRY!
Haven't had time to read until now. Gawsh, I love it. Gonna go read the sequel now! :D
piggybunnydoki chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved it! Ummmm. Sequel please?!
ebony2714 chapter 16 . 8/15/2012
ohhh you're so cruel! :'(
ebony2714 chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
hmm...really liked the interaction in the RoR :)
Keaira Riona chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
Oh my. I loved it. I'm not someone to enjoy that amount of fluff but believe me when I tell you it was brilliant and the angst at the end made up for everything. Really good job, and I can't wait for the sequel. Congrats on your story!
Jeanette Black Padfoots Child chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
Hurry and write another I wanna know what happens and if Harry remembers him again.
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Harry really is just too cute! Can't wait for the 'real' deal here! You will write some hot sex scenes, right? What will Ron say though? And I have to ask: why does EVERYONE alway make him such a homophobe?
atlantis51 chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Hot as hell! You go Harry!
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Harry is such a sap! And Draco would be royally pissed if he knew it was Harry! (I think...)
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Love it already! Wonder what's with Draco tho?