Reviews for DragonBall V
Dr Amal chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
She did train, but not boring repetitive realistic exercises. Just shadow boxing, blowing stuff up, and flirting with Piccolo.
tingleinamerica chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
she is a mary sue for was supposed to be a general, but she only seems smart because everybody around her is either made stupid, or a lapdog. And the fight with the ten saiyans makes zero sense. First she is rude and mocking, and kills her kinsman without identifying herself until they died. And the bitch got away scot free. Does she even have to endure years of hard, sweaty, bloody training? Nope.
Jimmerson chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
It sucks. Whoever SHE is, she should stay in the kitchen, rather than try to usurp the Z fighter's powers from out of nowhere.

Best aura in the universe my ass.
Taymoor of the usa chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
in chapter theres is far too many intimate relation between Valis and Piccolo, its kinda disgusting, hes namekian and shes saiyan. they dont mix its just gross and discourages me from reading on.
Taymoor of the usa chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
that was fucking awsome...dont stop writing them, i will read everything you write from this point on!
Zuifan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
M, just by the prologue I can tell that your Messiah's going to automatically be better than all of the main characters who put forth countless years of training from hell. A good idea for future fanfictions: Take the Mary Sue Litmus Test. Furthermore, full caps indicates shouting, not emphasis.
Ryu chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
Um it was hard to read cause all bunched up
Doctorman chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Your character is a mary sue.
GK chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Hey this is REALLY good, it just needs sum evaluating/correcting by Toei bu its really good man. keep it up :)
Misato Pen chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
Waa! I love this chapter, so cute! Whoo! Whats next :D?
VEGETAFTW .Suethors ftl. D chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I figured I should tell you, if no one else has yet, that you and Valis are pretty famous on the internet nowadays. I'll tell you how to see for yourself, but due to the fact that fanfiction takes any code out of reveiws, I'm just writing it out... mkay?

Go to godawful dot NET. Click on community. Click on forums, which will open a new page. Register. It'll take you like, five minutes. After registering, go back to the forums, and click on the Golden Oldies. Scroll down a bit, and there should be a search bar. Search for Dragonball, and there you are! Dragonball V, season one AND two! Rather impressive, I must say!

I know this may sound like a lot of trouble to go through, but seriously, go there! You won't believe how long the first post is. I would personally be honered to have my fics in GAFF's Golden Oldies.

You're also on another legendary site. You don't even have to register. Go to:

Mimisgrotto dot com slash gaffdolls. Scroll down and click anime. It shouldn't take long to find Valis. :D
BananaJuice chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
Mary Sue is any original or deeply altered character who represents a slice of his/her creator's own ego; s/he is treasured by his/her creator but only rarely by anyone else. More negatively, a Mary Sue is a primadonna (usually but not always badly-written) who saps life and realism out of every other character around, taking over the plot and bending canon to serve his/her selfish purposes.

To put it another way:

"Mary Sue" in fan fiction is generally considered an original character written by the author into the universe of his/her choosing to upstage the canon characters, occupy the center stage, and take over the story entirely to satisfy the author's ego.

Also to help you out:

The term has also come into increasing use, as of 2006, describing both canon characters in fan fiction being suddenly given extreme superiority over other characters, and characters existing in a universe of the author's own creation who have many of the traits traditionally associated with "Mary Sues" in fan fiction, especially the main distinguishing trait of superiority (in looks, talent, personality, etc.) in comparison to most or all other characters.

There, I hope I have made myself very clear.
01kcud chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
*dies*
Child of the Dragon chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Pretty...

very pretty...

Wow. I don't know what to say! Or maybe it's cuz people are like walking around behind me and it's freaking me out cuz I think they're reading this and they're not! Or something like that...Whatever, I'm insane.

Great fic so far and I wish I could read more but I'm being booted off right now so I'll have to do that later. ::tear::

okay, love ya like a sayian loves to fight!

Child of the Dragon
Afrodite chapter 16 . 8/22/2003
Wow, it's been awhile since I've caught up with this story, but I must say this was quite an effort! I liked your original characters. Also, your story had a great sense of direction. It was simultaneously unpredictable and predictable,which made me curious with each chapter to know what could happen next-particularly between Valis,Piccolo, and Vegeta!